Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by PVFC86 View Post
    Didn't realise they had started
    If that is the case then pleased to hear that no one can accuse the fans of putting off potential investors. Dont forget to inform Norman , hate to think he was being forced to sell by non existent protests.

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Howjy04 View Post
    I freely admit that I preferred to see a delegation trying to get Smurthwaite to see sense and sell.Looks like it has taken a bit more than that.Id like to see a unity with fans now.No sniping or accusing wrongly.We all love the Vale but if the deal goes through we as fans need to take a step back and let SS get on with it.We need calm and stability now.We need also to rebuild,so please be patient.
    Last few games I've been to, Howjy, there has been more unity amongst fans than I can remember since the promotion season. Saturday was brilliant in this regard, as I believe were Notts County and Mansfield which I didn't get to. Even at Cheltenham everyone was united, admittedly in anger and sadness.

I agree with your last point. Thankfully many of our key players are signed up beyond the end of this season, so rebuilding may not be as big a task as it otherwise could have been. I hope Worrall and Oyeleke at least will be prepared to give us another year.
    Last edited by cheshirevaliant; 03-04-19 at 12:14 PM.

4. Poster thanked by

So, what was the dirt that B&G had on our (in)glorious leader that had to be filed away? Or is it still a no no

Quote Originally Posted by bennymole View Post
    So, what was the dirt that B&G had on our (in)glorious leader that had to be filed away? Or is it still a no no
    Depends on whether they have concrete evidence or not, if the allegations would be actionable. Or maybe they've agreed to withhold it as part of the deal that rid us of Gorm.

I don't care what info B&G had on him and it doesn't bother me if I never find out. The fact is, in my opinion, just the threat of exposure played a big part in forcing him out. For that I will be eternally greatful to B&G.

8. Poster thanked by

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy McLarens Boots View Post
    I don't care what info B&G had on him and it doesn't bother me if I never find out. The fact is, in my opinion, just the threat of exposure played a big part in forcing him out. For that I will be eternally greatful to B&G.
    Absolutely TMB - with special mentions to NLV and the Supporters Club
    *Every new day is a new beginning with new horizons (Barry Edge)
    *Supporting Port Vale, for real supporters, is something that's in your blood. You can't turn it off like a tap (Paul Machin)

We, as a group, still have lots to discuss concerning the information we have. It may come to the fore or it may never see the light of day.

Our number one aim was to bring about change of ownership. That has now happened in the best possible way. Let's all concentrate on the 'healing process' and feel good about getting behind the club for a much brighter future. The rest will take care of itself.

The support you gave us was phenomenal and we thank you all for that support. It's now time to turn that support to Carol & Kevin Shanahan. They need it. Vale needs it.

11. Advert Advert

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions