Pledge 5000? STs sold latest - Page 4
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    so adding up some totals I think we are around the 5-600 mark now? as they said we had sold around 370 since carol and kevin were announced(up to last night) and 180 something with Gorm,add to this any today

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by werstayinup View Post
    so adding up some totals I think we are around the 5-600 mark now? as they said we had sold around 370 since carol and kevin were announced(up to last night) and 180 something with Gorm,add to this any today
    Apparently well over 100 today.

5. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Regal Beagle View Post
    Pretty sure it was open this morning when I drove past.
    Yes no sign of Smurthwaite birdwatching in Hamil Road.
    Probably in his counting house counting out his money.
    Last edited by Erniemossrules; 11-05-19 at 07:38 PM.

7. Poster thanked by

Any sales updates?

1200 last Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    1200 last Friday
    As someone else said on another thread, a signing that inspires a bit of passion is necessary to enthuse some of the waverers to invest in a ST. Hopefully it won't be long in coming.

As the Shanahans only took over a couple of weeks ago why not extend the early bird offer until end of July and let fans make 3 payments over the next 3 months.
    A reduced price 10 match ticket for people who can’t attend every week should boost the coffers,

There should be a live counter on the official website. That is like the simplest thing to do, ever.

Swedish clubs do it with ticket sales all the time.
    Just lifted this from Swedish club AIKs front webpage:
    Skærmbillede 2019-05-28 kl. 21.49.16.jpg

The orange bar has the number "29.104 tickets sold" and there are 2 benchmarks on the bar: 25k sold and 30k sold. And below is a link, to the ticket sales page. How easy is that. Come on
    And this is just for a normal upcoming home game...

Almost every Swedish club has this, and I think it creates a buzz and a synergy, that is well worth a try. Making info so hard to come by, makes it seem like the club is embarrassed and wants to hide the numbers...
    Last edited by Danish Valiant; 28-05-19 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erniemossrules View Post
    As the Shanahans only took over a couple of weeks ago why not extend the early bird offer until end of July and let fans make 3 payments over the next 3 months.
    Because cashflow.

Is the early deadline the end of May or June? It's June isn't it?

I always usually get mine and my kids STs close to the June deadline. I've changed stands for next season and got them early. I'm busily recruiting former season ticket holders who no longer attend. Ultimately, the more tickets we sell, the better the quality of player we will be able to afford.
    UTV!

15. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Because cashflow.

Is the early deadline the end of May or June? It's June isn't it?
    Yes it is!

Sold 1370 now. Carol says this is well ahead of last years total on the same date.

A month to go until the early bird deadline. Hopefully the number of signings will increase in the coming weeks.

18. Advert Advert

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions