onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post
    Would that be any bad thing? I know itís been mentioned on here a number of times about the idea of a new stadium but for me the one we have isnít fit for purpose and wonít be unless we reach the premier league.

This could be another blessing in disguise as I wouldnít attend if the club didnít own itís own ground, itís simply not right to pay rent.
    So there is a bonus if we don't play on our own ground then.

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    So there is a bonus if we don't play on our own ground then.
    There is no benefit in anyone buying the club and not the ground. Sheer lunacy.

5000 season tickets should be easily achieved with new owners with a good marketing team. I know an endless amount of fans who don't attend for various reasons, ( haven't been since they sold Chamberlain to stoke, haven't been since Bell sacked Rudge, wont give my money to Bratt, wont give my money to Smurthwaite etc.) The truth is there are more fans listening to radio stoke on Saturday afternoons than actually in attendance. Everyone one the 4 thousand attending on Saturday, knows a number of stay away fans. The trick for any new owner is to get these fans back at the club and off the Sofa. Lincoln have managed it, why cant we, theres definitely fans out there.

Just signed up for next season, and so have two stay aways who haven't been since Horton was in charge, cant wait for the new season already!!

Administrator Admin team
    Well if there are more like you out there maybe 4000+ is a real possibility. I just don't see 5000 being achieved but hope I am wrong.

Depends on the quality of the marketing team.

Is the ticket office open today?

Pretty sure it was open this morning when I drove past.

Chars👍

Quote Originally Posted by vale on toower View Post
    Is the ticket office open today?
    Yes mate, steady flow of folk this morning.

I renewed two season tickets yesterday. The ticket office voice messages was full and couldn't receive any more. But I got through late afternoon.
    Last edited by Warren; 11-05-19 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by connor hackett View Post
    Depends on the quality of the marketing team.
    Get Max to do a promotion video or two.

14. Poster thanked by

15. Advert Advert

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions