Pledge 5000? STs sold latest - Page 2
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    IF Synetics took over, I would definitely buy one again whether the ground is included or not. The season ticket money would go towards financing the new owners, if they HAVE to pay rent and buy the club then I will 100% back them. If they are willing to stick their necks out on this then, in my opinion, the least we can do is back them all the way !!

2. Advert Advert

I have money waiting to buy a season ticket as I always do. However with a successful Synectic take over, I would be very tempted to contribute more in the way of player sponsorship and game sponsorship etc.

4. Poster thanked by

If Synetics take over I will renew paying the full price [I am entitled to a concession being 67] and also buy a ST for my son who normally can only attend about half the games - just to try to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by geosname View Post
    Nothing wrong with collecting ideas and pre planning for possible outcomes...
    Absolutely right, if it takes 5 weeks to purchase the club we will already be a long way behind schedule for planning for next season.

Promotions like this and others some of us have mentioned need to be provisionally planned now so new owners can hit the ground running. Make no mistake the hard work will begin in earnest when the new owners are in place. The new owners are going to need to be ruthless with the staff in place also as a lot are not fit for purpose including Arthur, lots of the players, Garlick and the marketing team.

Quote Originally Posted by mbycars View Post
    They must buy the ground because the club is worthless without it.
    Agreed, anything else is pretty much madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Earle's Perm View Post
    A The new owners are going to need to be ruthless with the staff in place also as a lot are not fit for purpose including Arthur, lots of the players, Garlick and the marketing team.
    That'll be the Arthur who's had us playing with a system that sees wingers actually crossing the ball in, midfielders scoring goals, being very tight defensively and looking far better than before he came in.

Yaeh, he'd be first out of the door.

Well said exactly my thoughts. Totally different side, with the same squad of players.

Quote Originally Posted by smithie View Post
    That'll be the Arthur who's had us playing with a system that sees wingers actually crossing the ball in, midfielders scoring goals, being very tight defensively and looking far better than before he came in.

Yaeh, he'd be first out of the door.
    Yeah Arthur with a 22% win record.

Quote Originally Posted by Marge56 View Post
    IF Synetics took over, I would definitely buy one again whether the ground is included or not. The season ticket money would go towards financing the new owners, if they HAVE to pay rent and buy the club then I will 100% back them. If they are willing to stick their necks out on this then, in my opinion, the least we can do is back them all the way !!
    I have a feeling Port Vales Vale Park days are over hope i'm wrong but feel a new stadium is coming at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallifreyan Valiant View Post
    I have a feeling Port Vales Vale Park days are over hope i'm wrong but feel a new stadium is coming at some point.
    Would that be any bad thing? I know itís been mentioned on here a number of times about the idea of a new stadium but for me the one we have isnít fit for purpose and wonít be unless we reach the premier league.

This could be another blessing in disguise as I wouldnít attend if the club didnít own itís own ground, itís simply not right to pay rent.
    Last edited by Robbie Earle's Perm; 25-03-19 at 04:04 PM.

Mooted. You need muting.

14. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Bede View Post
    Mooted. You need muting.
    😂 Promises, promises.

16. Poster thanked by

17. Advert Advert

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions