onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Port Vale Paul View Post
    What have we done to deserve this. Where are the EFL when they are needed most.
    They are waiting on the sidelines ready to dish out a points deduction if we go bust again.

2. Advert Advert

He will have an exemption from independent audit as turnover is less than £10.2m and assets less than £5.1m.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Cheddy Whites View Post
    He will have an exemption from independent audit as turnover is less than £10.2m and assets less than £5.1m.
    Right,thanks for that, so IF he is up to no good (Allegedly), no one will be any the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
    They are waiting on the sidelines ready to dish out a points deduction if we go bust again.
    in an ideal way we should be able to sue the efl as he passed there fit n proper test and they allowed him to take up the role

6. Poster thanked by

Administrator Admin team
    Let's turn up the heat...

8. Poster thanked by

Great thread. Not exactly uplifting reading though. No escaping that he simply wants to line his own pockets and disappear.

The club would be ruined mind.

Quote Originally Posted by robf View Post
    Hi,

Absolutely fine. Happy for any B&G stories to appear on here. You have my current and future blessing for all such links.

Cheers,

Rob
    Thanks Rob, much appreciated.

After I posted the link I saw your blog article supporting B&G with a link to the website!

Just like old times, although some good people sadly missing.

We fight for those.

11. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by elav trop 1876 View Post
    in an ideal way we should be able to sue the efl as he passed there fit n proper test and they allowed him to take up the role
    I guess the fit n proper test is only good for the day it's issued, I dont think for a minute the efl carry out spot checks on owners/directors on a regular basis or Blackpool wouldn't have struggled for so long......Mores the pity.

13. Poster thanked by

REP, Howjy, Regal Begal

As SDL members do you have an official statement or rebuttal of these articles.

Iím genuinely interested in your views?

15. Poster thanked by

Imo we ought to do what Charlton did with the ground, making it a community asset. That would make it virtually impossible to have the land left for him to sell for housing, thus stripping him of possibly one of his main reasons for staying.
    We need to start playing dirty, no more pussy footing around.

17. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Imo we ought to do what Charlton did with the ground, making it a community asset. That would make it virtually impossible to have the land left for him to sell for housing, thus stripping him of possibly one of his main reasons for staying.
    We need to start playing dirty, no more pussy footing around.
    I should imagine the clever bods behind B&G and the supporters club are looking into this.

Administrator Admin team
    In a shed just behind OVF towers waiting for my ration book
    Excellent

20. Advert Advert

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions