Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Match Thread - Crawley Town v Port Vale

I open this thread with a heavy heart, at least we are playing away so less likely to lose than when playing at home, at least recently. Can changes be expected? Looks likely that Pope will have time to recover a little from his long term injury, so who goes up front? Angus before he goes out on loan again, is he up to L2 standard? Only one way to find out. Can the hope return that we witnessed in Miller against Cambridge that August afternoon so long ago?

2. Advert Advert

Not sure what changes he can make apart from someone for Pope.

We were all moaning about proper full backs including me and Gibbons had an absolute mare and was lucky not to be red carded .

The fact Pugh was on the bench ahead of Worrall probably means we have to accept he won't play .

Nobody on the bench jumps out for a starting place.

Snap hand off for a point

4. Poster thanked by

See who comes in and hope this left back is decent and that Pope can play or I canít see how we can win.

Our away form is decent enough if we can put the performance level required itís winnable and a ground we usually do win at with three wins in a row there.

Angus plays he canít go on loan to anyone other than Nuneaton I believe?

According to Sentinel Angus is going to the Conference , Aspin hoping that anyway
    https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/spor...ansfer-2423786

Worrall was ill yesterday and stayed at home .Maybe he'll be in squad next week.

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    According to Sentinel Angus is going to the Conference
    Give it a few months and we all will be.

9. Poster thanked by

Just a loan, so I presume he will.
    Bizarre signing.

As for Worrall I can understand him being sick, I felt a bit queasy myself after 5 minutes !!

If popes injured, it seems silly to me to send Angus out on loan unless Aspo is certain another striker will be here this week.
    As others have said Angus can only go back to Nuneaton as a player can’t play for more than two clubs in a season.

Most strange then because if you read the article Aspin definitely says he is going out on loan to a Conference club , higher up the chain he is quoted

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    Most strange then because if you read the article Aspin definitely says he is going out on loan to a Conference club , higher up the chain he is quoted
    Unless the “two club “ rule doesn’t apply to non league clubs, I don’t know.

Either way, a very strange signing.
    I was at FGR last January where he had a brief cameo. Then loaned out , came back, scored one at home , played at Cambridge.
    Deemed not good enough again and went back to the level he came from.
    Scored goals again at that level.
    Recalled again, yet deemed not good enough once more.

So pretty much the first year of his contract has been pointless. Not like he is 18 either.

Another one for the strange signing list

15. Advert Advert

Advert
Advert
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated