onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Thread: Enoch Andoh

Enoch Andoh

Signed for Macc town on a free transfer.

Good luck to the lad , looked promising before his injury .

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Banned
    hope he makes the grade.

Quote Originally Posted by boslemportvale91 View Post
    Signed for Macc town on a free transfer.

Good luck to the lad , looked promising before his injury .
    As I've said before Enoch's story shows the brutal side of football and a professional career. Think back to when Spurs were scouting the lad he was magic for a few months, real talent. I can remember saying to my mate that someone is gonna hurt him.
    Very fine line in reality between being financially secure and having nothing in football.

I truly wish him well.

6. Poster thanked by

His ability was never in doubt, but after such a serious injury it would have been a big gamble to offer him a new contract.
    Glad he appears to have proved his fitness.

8. Advert Advert

Official Port Vale ticket shop
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated