Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Administrator Admin team

Urgent Announcement, Sunderland GTC

With apologies:

With being chief cook & bottlewasher during Mrs AR's post surgery rehabilitation I have taken my eye off the ball re this GTC. No excuses offered - just sincere apologies to:

The One;
    wwindsor;and
    [WRX]Valiant

The vouchers will be in the mail asap.

Barry
    *Every new day is a new beginning with new horizons (Barry Edge)
    *Supporting Port Vale, for real supporters, is something that's in your blood. You can't turn it off like a tap (Paul Machin)

2. Advert Advert

Hi Barry,

No apology needed.

I like many others can not thank you enough for the time, commitment, effort, and personal cost you put in to the GTC competition.

Once again.

Many Thanks,
    The One.

4. Poster thanked by

No need to apologise mate, i was just wondering if the postie had half inched it!!!

6. Advert Advert

Official Port Vale ticket shop
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated