Train to Morecombe
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Train to Morecombe

Heads up for anyone travelling by train to Morecombe on the 8th. There's strike action planned for that day so at the moment there are no trains from Lancaster to Morecombe scheduled. Lancaster Station is about four miles away from the Globe Arena so at least the taxi fare shouldn't be too bad.

2. Advert Advert

Cheers Smugsy. I'm looking forward to it. It's the first time I've done Morecambe/Lancaster on the train. Does anyone have any good pub tips for Lancaster?

The Tap House is supposed to be good. I used to enjoy the John O'Gaunt but have heard it's had the dreaded refurb. Both are quite central though.

5. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by cheshirevaliant View Post
    Cheers Smugsy. I'm looking forward to it. It's the first time I've done Morecambe/Lancaster on the train. Does anyone have any good pub tips for Lancaster?
    Just a small university town where everyone sleeps in the daytime.Really difficult to find any atmosphere on an afternoon here.Best to try up by the Royal kings arms hotel where you'll find a few traditional bars(real ale).

7. Advert Advert

Official Port Vale ticket shop
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated