onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    Is there anyway of getting the League to rescind a fit and proper person designation?
    I don't know but Norman is exploring any avenue he can think of.....

2. Advert Advert

Good old Norm.............

He's playing a very dangerous game for the sake of a few grand.

5. Poster thanked by

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/spor...hwaite-2263486

Does this forum have a policy on profane and/or foul language? because I don't want to be banned.

Nuneaton Borough have loaned two players from Port Vale.
    The agreement was whatever it was (how much wages/expenses to be paid). If this agreement has been broken by Nuneaton Borough, then fair enough.
    I honestly do not believe there is any criteria to whether players are full-time or part-time.
    In fact, non-league clubs (irrespective of being full-time or part-time) often loan players who train with their parent club. Nothing to stop PV ensuring their H&S is taken into account by having them train with PV and just turn up on match days.
    Last edited by Inbothcamps; 27-11-18 at 03:09 PM.

I also think he has picked the wrong club to pick a fight with.

Nuneaton may be a hard up, struggling level 6 (soon to be 7) club but there is fight and he is risking a hell of a lot more.

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Inbothcamps View Post
    https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/spor...hwaite-2263486

Does this forum have a policy on profane and/or foul language? because I don't want to be banned.
    Yes we do, irrespective of any provocation, a swear filter kicks in, avoidance tactics are deleted, persistent personal abuse is likely to incur banning, all in the rules. Would much prefer to continue to read your views. Boro are the closest league team to where I live so may pop in when not watching Vale. See Forum Rules if and when you have time,
    Last edited by Fosse69; 27-11-18 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosse69 View Post
    Yes we do, irrespective of any provocation, a swear filter kicks in, avoidance tactics are deleted, persistent personal abuse is likely to incur banning, all in the rules. Would much prefer to continue to read your views. Boro are the closest league team to where I live so may pop in when not watching Vale. See Forum Rules if and when you have time,
    i was being flippant. trying to explain how angry I was (without actually doing) :)

Administrator Admin team
    i was being flippant. trying to explain how angry I was (without actually doing) :)
    Fair enough, I understand, but it has happened in the past.

11. Poster thanked by

I also think he has picked the wrong club to pick a fight with.

Nuneaton may be a hard up, struggling level 6 (soon to be 7) club but there is fight and he is risking a hell of a lot more.
    If what I've heard is true, there are people at Nuneaton who know where certain bodies are buried and who could make things very complicated for Mr Smurthwaite.

13. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    If what I've heard is true, there are people at Nuneaton who know where certain bodies are buried and who could make things very complicated for Mr Smurthwaite.
    and sadly I suspect Port Vale.

15. Advert Advert

Official Port Vale ticket shop
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated