onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RailwayRowdy View Post
    To me, tha Accrington success story shows the results that continuity can achieve. The pair are obviously comfortable there, but have also been allowed to get on with the job in hand.

Keith Hill, after a successful stint at Rochdale, left for Barnsley. Coleman left Accrington to replace him at Spotland. Both were relieved of their duties after a year or so as instant success did not follow.

Both had not become poor managers overnight, as was proved when returning to their former clubs.

Club owners need to support their chosen manager if any chance of relative success is likely to follow.

Over to you Mr. Smurfthwaite.
    Quick let's get Michael Brown back

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    I think you mean 'IF we have four losses in a row'.
    Not necessarily this season but I do mean “when” that’s when people get trigger happy and need to hold their nerve.

5. Advert Advert

Official Port Vale ticket shop
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated