Sjoke are coming!!! - Page 42
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    We know this is a **** competition but feelings aside for the Checkatrade this is a game against our local rivals!
    Lets pack the park and roar our lads onto victory and don't let our neighbours have the last laugh!
    This is a 'one off' game on its own merits
    boycott the next game if you have to but lets make sure they don't out sing us and be more of us!!

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn’t you have to provide proof of a Crewe postcode.
    I've got a CW postcode, it doesn't make me a Crewe fan!

Someone just posted on Facebook that they have just been get tickets and they were told they could use their ST as many times as they wanted and tickets were selling fast. So looks like you just need to borrow someones ST even if it's already been used earlier.
    Looks like the Boycott is out of the window for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by butt lane vale fan View Post
    Someone just posted on Facebook that they have just been get tickets and they were told they could use their ST as many times as they wanted and tickets were selling fast. So looks like you just need to borrow someones ST even if it's already been used earlier.
    Looks like the Boycott is out of the window for this one.
    They are going quick, my mate went up this morning quiet a lot off people getting tickets.

Just changed my tickets from Lorna street to the railway stand so were other fans

8. Poster thanked by

Him who writes the Oatcake talking utter Shi'ite again I notice.

If Martin Smith told me it was raining I'd go to the nearest window to check, the <Edit>. It says a lot about The Sentinel that they continue to print the nonsense that comes out of his mouth.
    Last edited by Fosse69; 27-11-18 at 05:38 PM.

As I said before I am tempted to come back to Burslem for this one but at the start of last season, I said to myself I wouldn't attend any games in this tournament. Part of me feelings I'm cutting my nose off to spite my face with this game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Emile View Post
    As I said before I am tempted to come back to Burslem for this one but at the start of last season, I said to myself I wouldn't attend any games in this tournament. Part of me feelings I'm cutting my nose off to spite my face with this game though.
    I get that none of us likes the thought of those twxts thinking they're bossing Burslem for a night but this is more a reflection on them than our support.

It's NOT a Derby and it cheapens it massively to pretend it is.

Someone just said they managed get 8 tickets with 1 ST and you can now have as many as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by NEV View Post
    Just changed my tickets from Lorna street to the railway stand so were other fans
    Hi, Nev.
    Thanks for posting that information. I want to do the same. When you changed, did you get a specific seat in the Railway Paddock or are they unreserved?

Quote Originally Posted by mr burslem View Post
    Hi, Nev.
    Thanks for posting that information. I want to do the same. When you changed, did you get a specific seat in the Railway Paddock or are they unreserved?
    they were unreserved

16. Poster thanked by

17. Advert Advert

Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Advert
Advert
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated. This website is operated by a company - OVF Ltd