Due to head cook, bottle washer and laundry duties... - Page 2
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just been in a similar position Barry owing to Mrs Heatwave's recent op. Much improved now but I never knew how much like hard work it was - despite her telling me at regular intervals before she went in.

Best wishes to you both and hope she's up and about soon.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by toyahw View Post
    Good luck Barry and Mrs Barry. It's the washing machine that's the killer.
    Aup T, the washing machine and dryer are a doddle, it's the bliddy ironing that's the killer
    *Every new day is a new beginning with new horizons (Barry Edge)
    *Supporting Port Vale, for real supporters, is something that's in your blood. You can't turn it off like a tap (Paul Machin)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Rules View Post
    Aup T, the washing machine and dryer are a doddle, it's the bliddy ironing that's the killer
    Tell me about it. I'd never ironed in my life before; now Mrs H won't let me do it because I'm so bad at it - although she said I had improved during the six weeks she was out of action.

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    Tell me about it. I'd never ironed in my life before; now Mrs H won't let me do it because I'm so bad at it - although she said I had improved during the six weeks she was out of action.
    According to Mrs AR I've some way to go before my ironing gets a pass mark She's promised to give me a few tips when she's up and running again
    *Supporting Port Vale, for real supporters, is something that's in your blood. You can't turn it off like a tap (Paul Machin)

7. Poster thanked by

According to Mrs AR I've some way to go before my ironing gets a pass mark She's promised to give me a few tips when she's up and running again
    Socks and pants are easy! lol.

Administrator Admin team
    Just to say that when this GTC goes live the Christmas prize pool will be 10 x 30 'Club Shop vouchers plus the usual spot-on guess

Is there a delay in sending out the Sunderland vouchers mate?, as ive not recieved mine yet??

Quote Originally Posted by wwindsor View Post
    Is there a delay in sending out the Sunderland vouchers mate?, as ive not recieved mine yet??

95608073-7B7E-41AE-BD24-776182896B76.jpgtry this

12. Poster thanked by

Hope the Mrs is soon on the mend Barry.
    (Would be grateful for any tips you could pass on).

14. Poster thanked by

15. Advert Advert

Official Port Vale ticket shop
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated