Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Administrator Admin team

Connection issues - Vodaphone users

Hi all,

With thanks to Andy (my guineapig tester who provided loads of useful info) my hosting company have found there is an issue with users using Vodaphone and trying to connect. It's with their system and they are working to correct it. You should be OK to connect with any other network bar that one.

A support ticket has been raised and they will notify me when the issue is resolved.

In the meantime sorry if you are affected by this and have intermittent connection issues.

Cheers,

Rob

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by robf View Post
    Hi all,

With thanks to Andy (my guineapig tester who provided loads of useful info) my hosting company have found there is an issue with users using Vodaphone and trying to connect. It's with their system and they are working to correct it. You should be OK to connect with any other network bar that one.

A support ticket has been raised and they will notify me when the issue is resolved.

In the meantime sorry if you are affected by this and have intermittent connection issues.

Cheers,

Rob

Thanks Rob. I have Vodaphone and as you know have had problems connecting to ovf site. Keep the good work up and thanks again for your continued excellent service on ovf. Hope all this messing about for you doesn't detract from watching Vale !

I knew it. I bloody knew it.

Thanks Rob - I have Vodafone but until I read your note I didn't realise there was a problem! Sometimes seems a bit slow but generally OK. Could it be a regional issue?

Vodafone broadband is terrible generally but for the past two weeks I just get the message that the server is not responding. Having difficulty with my mobile data as well.

Still couldn't access ovf at the game yesterday! Seems Vodaphone are not just regionally bad but nationally. During that turgid 1st half I was unable to relay my thoughts back to those unable to come to the game, perhaps just as well.

With the Druids in sometimes sunny Nth Wales
    Yep, same here. Unable to connect for 3 days and counting. Have to go to the pub to use their WiFi ! Ah well, every cloud has a silver lining.

Yeah. It did get fixed but two or three days ago it's gone back to server is not responding.

10. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated