onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    "Crewe had initially hoped to keep the investigation relating to Everall as an in-house matter "

I bet they did!!
    Did they mention whose house,Jean?

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant62 View Post
    We need an enquiry at Vale if this latest guy had a connection here. Letís keep our house in order first. As for Crewe, well the club should no longer exist they must have some influence in high places.
    Reported on the BBC website that Carl Everall was a coach at Port Vale.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45895478

He was under 12 Football Academy coach from January 2011 - January 2013

Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    Crewe fans dont think there is a problem they reckon it's a witch hunt against Gradi.
    Not all of them. A couple I know say everyone knew what was going on and were only surprized it hadn't come out earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by ginginator View Post
    He was under 12 Football Academy coach from January 2011 - January 2013
    We had an under 12s academy?!!!

I`m just glad that Crewe have a safeguarding policy, better late than never.

8. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated