Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by whotobeakiller View Post
    The old system was perfect...
    Yes if you were a lazy scrounge then it was perfect.

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by ValeKev View Post
    Yes if you were a lazy scrounge then it was perfect.
    That's a typical stereotypical response from an 'I'm alright Jack' tory. What if you ever needed the welfare system? I'm sure you would be the first to say 'I've paid into the system now I want out'.

What do you say to people who are scraping around for a decent job but does not have the relevant contacts, struggles to find work, and has to wait 6 weeks for any payment from Universal credit nightmare whatsoever? The old system took account of your actual period of unemployment regardless of what you were earning before you became unemployed.

Now, because the benefit is paid in an adjustment period scenario it takes into account any payments you had before you became unemployed and knocks you out of the system thus giving you NIL BENEFIT.

Surely, Tories being on the 'side of working people' -this is not supporting working people and is in fact, Genocide?

4. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated