onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    we can't sit back and soak up the pressure against these you have got to have a go at them so we've got play 4-4-2. pope upfront with either miller or kanu pace on the wings and have pressure them like we did last season. hopefully no silly mistakes from thr defence because we have looked strong mostly its just the odd mistake keeps costing us. central midfield is the one with manny being out who do we play with conlon ? like a few have said I think id try hannant in there. but with a good away following there should be a good atmosphere and hopefully a better result for us than in the league cup game

2. Advert Advert

4-4-2 for me with Kay sitting in front of the back 4 to combat their physicality, Hannant and Whitfield (If fit) on the wings, rest of the team same as last week.

It won’t be the same without Brabin squaring up to the Chuckle Brothers!

If Aspo plays one up front I think it would be suicidal, we have to give them something to worry about or they'll dominate the game and compress it into our half. I don't think he will, I expect to see two up but which two depends on Popey's fitness to play.

I can see Kay sitting infront of a back 4 with Joyce and Conlon in front then Whitfield, Hannant and kanu behing the lone man Pope so a very narrow 4-1-5-1. Not enough experience on the park if Kay and Joyce arent in their!!!

All I can see is a ******* good kicking and nil patwa.

As big as 14/5 for a home win, you can even get 3/4 that we won't loose, I think a point would do fine today.....

Quote Originally Posted by wwindsor View Post
    I can see Kay sitting infront of a back 4 with Joyce and Conlon in front then Whitfield, Hannant and kanu behing the lone man Pope so a very narrow 4-1-5-1. Not enough experience on the park if Kay and Joyce arent in their!!!
    I also saw Kay sitting in front of a back 4. Then i woke up in a hot sweat from my nightmare .

In all seriousness Kay did ok last season once it was realised he was abysmal at centre half. However he is a bit part player now and a starting place against the League leaders is tantamount to raising the white flag .

Quote Originally Posted by wwindsor View Post
    If were allowed to play 4-1-5-1 then we've certainly got a chance!

11. Poster thanked by

When I get worried about games like today I remind myself we pasted Luton 4-0 with Kay and Tonge in the middle.

Nothing to fear today, we need to start fast, get the crowd up and show the Imps we’re a good side. Despite what dross you read on here at times, we are a good side, todays the time to show it, 2-1 victory, last minute winner, absolute scenes!!!! Let’s make some noise valiants..

14. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated