onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Quote Originally Posted by smithie View Post
    Coming from Denmark to watch us in any league is admirable. Coming in our current state is a superb effort.

Coming to watch us midweek at Stevenage should really see you in Rampton.
    Haha donít know about Rampton 😂
    Vale has just been my team since the start of the 90s... The Premier League is my favorite big international League, but I donít really have a fav team... I watch Spurs, because Christian Eriksen is our top star player. I watch Liverpool because Daniel Agger used to play there, and I follow Huddersfield because I know and have coached Zanka (Mathias Jorgensen) as a kid.
    But my itenerary is mostly away games, because of my work schedule. I was at the opening game, I was at Grimsby, and Iíll be at Stevenage, hopefully Mansfield, Morecambe, Crawley, Newport, Cheltenham, Notts County and Swindon, as well as the final game at Bury. Iíll see where the first round of the FA Cup brings us, and Iíve booked for the home game v Crewe. Iíll put a few home games in amongst those as well.
    I just love to travel, and I love the Vale! So why not combine the two 😊

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Valiant View Post
    Haha don’t know about Rampton ��
    Vale has just been my team since the start of the 90s... The Premier League is my favorite big international League, but I don’t really have a fav team... I watch Spurs, because Christian Eriksen is our top star player. I watch Liverpool because Daniel Agger used to play there, and I follow Huddersfield because I know and have coached Zanka (Mathias Jorgensen) as a kid.
    But my itenerary is mostly away games, because of my work schedule. I was at the opening game, I was at Grimsby, and I’ll be at Stevenage, hopefully Mansfield, Morecambe, Crawley, Newport, Cheltenham, Notts County and Swindon, as well as the final game at Bury. I’ll see where the first round of the FA Cup brings us, and I’ve booked for the home game v Crewe. I’ll put a few home games in amongst those as well.
    I just love to travel, and I love the Vale! So why not combine the two ��
    Danish Valiant, just so you don't waste money Mansfield may well be postponed as it is on International weekend and they've had to postpone both last weekend and last month due to them having 3 internationals (Pearce for Barbados and a couple of others), likely won't be postponed until the week before so might be worth holding out on the flight tickets until it is confirmed as on.

Quote Originally Posted by valefan16 View Post
    Danish Valiant, just so you don't waste money Mansfield may well be postponed as it is on International weekend and they've had to postpone both last weekend and last month due to them having 3 internationals (Pearce for Barbados and a couple of others), likely won't be postponed until the week before so might be worth holding out on the flight tickets until it is confirmed as on.
    Nice one VF16 for that info. That is my day on the beer in Nottingham ruined then. One i'd pencilled in for train job.

Your post made me think of this joke!

Olf, an ageing teddy boy, gets on the 5.30 train from Waterloo with his mate. Being thirsty, he heads for the buffet car and installs himself at the bar.

"Good evening, sir" says the bar tender "and what may I get you to drink: something long and cooling, perhaps"? The bar tender is surprised to see Olf's mate making faces at him over Olf's shoulder, and shaking his head emphatically. However, because he serves drinks on the rail network, he is used to eccentricity amongst his customers, so he turns back to Olf.

"How about a nice glass of ale"? he asks.

Olf's reply is dramatic. Turning puce with rage, he shouts at the top of his voice "Listen, you dimwitted ****brain, don't you dare offer me that watered down bat's p*ss you clown! What kind of an imbecile are you, anyway"?

Unnerved by this, the bar tender turns to Olf's mate and says "what did I do wrong"?

"I'm really sorry" the mate replies, "but he's just got this thing about the ales that are sold on the railway, you see:

"...rude Olf, the Ted, loathes train beer"....... (I'll get my coat)

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    Nice one VF16 for that info. That is my day on the beer in Nottingham ruined then. One i'd pencilled in for train job.
    Its not 100% but the last two have so likely I would assume. Leaves us without a league game for three weeks with the cup weekend the week before.

7. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated