Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Match Thread - Port Vale v Lincoln City

Tough bruising match to come, Pope needed, otherwise a rest would help him recover. So a change of tack in the attack may have to wait, maybe a bit more tuning against Boro. But one game at a time, maybe a change in the defence with Kay to bolster? Fingers crossed for a draw.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Play like against Exeter we can get something, play like MK/Grimsby we will get a pasting. Lets hope for the former!

Hopefully Miller's confidence is restored.

Would settle for a draw right now. Licoln will be one of the promoted teams so we need to be at our best to match them.

I actually think Theo Vassell did enough yesterday, to warrant a place in the team on Saturday. That way, we can also move Clark back to his preferred right back and release Rawlinson to play in the center again.

7. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by onestepatatime View Post
    Would settle for a draw right now. Licoln will be one of the promoted teams so we need to be at our best to match them.
    That necessarily presumes that Lincoln will be at their best or at a level that is better than us. As proven most notably against Luton last season, on any given day anybody can beat anybody else, so as long as we turn up and fight, we have a decent chance of beating them. I certainly am not settling for a draw, although that may change once the match kicks off!

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Valiant View Post
    I actually think Theo Vassell did enough yesterday, to warrant a place in the team on Saturday. That way, we can also move Clark back to his preferred right back and release Rawlinson to play in the center again.
    Who would you drop? Legge or Smith? Smith all day for me, on current form.

10. Poster thanked by

Donít agree that popes needed. I donít see why we should play how theyíll want us to. Prefer us to go with pace and give time for pope to get fully fit, him being fit for th majority of the remaining season is more important than rushing him back again to start on Saturday.

Iíd go

Brown

Vassell
    Rawlinson
    Legge
    Clark

Kanu
    Hannant
    Hardcastle (manny it fit)
    Worrall

Whitfield
    Miller

Iíd prefer us to suffer without for one/two games rather than have him struggling on at 50% fitness all season.

Quote Originally Posted by valiant_593 View Post
    Don’t agree that popes needed. I don’t see why we should play how they’ll want us to. Prefer us to go with pace and give time for pope to get fully fit, him being fit for th majority of the remaining season is more important than rushing him back again to start on Saturday.

I’d go

Brown

Vassell
    Rawlinson
    Legge
    Clark

Kanu
    Hannant
    Hardcastle (manny it fit)
    Worrall

Whitfield
    Miller

I’d prefer us to suffer without for one/two games rather than have him struggling on at 50% fitness all season.
    Agree re Pope, but don't agree with Worrall (he's been **** poor all season). I would move Hannant out to the left from your team, Kanu out to the right, with Conlon and Hardcastle in the centre.

13. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by philmpv View Post
    Agree re Pope, but don't agree with Worrall (he's been **** poor all season). I would move Hannant out to the left from your team, Kanu out to the right, with Conlon and Hardcastle in the centre.
    Agree. Completely forgot about Conlon. Yeah thatís what I would do, I thought when picking it I was missing someone. I do rate worral though, however as you say heís been way off this season.

Over 800 tickets Lincoln have sold already.
    Last edited by beasty77; 10-10-18 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beasty77 View Post
    Over 800 tickets Lincoln have sold already.
    Nice! Have we sold over 800 yet?

17. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated