Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Brawl erupts after McGregor-Khabib fight

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXrCMQUPL4&t=56s

Anyone see this ?
    I stayed up and watched it and couldn't believe what I was watching , certainly left a horrible taste after a dominant fight from khabib . Unfortunately this stems from the McGregor smashing up the bus all that time ago. I'm a huge fan of both boxing /UFC but incidents like this gives combat sport a bad reputation .

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by boslemportvale91 View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXrCMQUPL4&t=56s

Anyone see this ?
    I stayed up and watched it and couldn't believe what I was watching , certainly left a horrible taste after a dominant fight from khabib . Unfortunately this stems from the McGregor smashing up the bus all that time ago. I'm a huge fan of both boxing /UFC but incidents like this gives combat sport a bad reputation .
    I'm a huge boxing fan (Never thrown a punch in my life) but have absolutely zero interest in MME/UFC (whatever is called) or Wrestling. I can't understand why anyone or anything gives this McGregor character the time of day, he's a total piece of work.

4. Poster thanked by

5. Advert Advert

Official Port Vale ticket shop
This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated