onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by connor hackett View Post
    Noticed last night that they open the gates for smokers at half time in the Lorne st, does this always happen?
    They do.

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfTheTrent View Post
    That beats the 12 we took to Roker Park once in this competition's earlier years.
    I'm actually impressed Boro took 9, probably exiles in yam yam land.
    Id say we took around 100 to that match, most of us went in the home end and we did celebrate when we scored. It was freezing and raining, no way was I standing on the open stand.

Quote Originally Posted by philmpv View Post
    Highlights here in case anybody's interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYB7rTLK-aU
    Gutted I didn't go now. Sounds like it was a red-hot atmosphere. Quite disappointed there was no open-top bus around Burslem today to celebrate this famous win.

Excellent goal by Miller, jut shows what he's capable of, need to get him firing in the first team.

6. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    We defended very well in the first half but struggled to make an impact up front. In the second half we got the midfield higher up the pitch so the gap to the strikers was closed. We started the second well and Louis Dodds could have had a couple - one excellent shot on the volley from a Worrall free kick which went just wide. Miller then came on and Dodds played a super ball to him which he buried clinically. Really pleased for him - he needed that.

Hornby was excellent. All of the back four played well - Rawlinson won loads in the air as did Smith. The midfield actually looked better when Worrall went off and Kanu moved to the right. Pugh didn't let us down at all. Kanu looked promising and Doddsy, having been pretty quiet in the first half, was much more influential in the second. Miller was his usual nuisance.

Much entertainment was provided by the general booing and abuse being burled at McCrory when he was lucky to stay on the pitch after a nasty foul on Clark. The ref was given a considerable amount of advice for issuing only a yellow card. Miller's booking was harsh but by then I had come to realise that Mr Lewis had totally lost his marbles.
    I realised a long time ago Rob Lewis had lost his marbles! Another I would file in the 'Poor Referees' cabinet! I always say to people around where I live Shrewsbury are lucky they can't get him as he's not very good!

8. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated