onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I went to Florida in 2009 the day after we lost 2-0 to Macc Town

While I was there there was a night launch of the Shuttle. Definately worth the wait until the early hours for it. It was like daylight again when it blasted off.

Anyway, we know the moon landings are not real as the world is Flat!........... 🤪

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by AlienTitWrench View Post

While I was there there was a night launch of the Shuttle. Definately worth the wait until the early hours for it. It was like daylight again when it blasted off.

Anyway, we know the moon landings are not real as the world is Flat!........... ��
    We also know the moon landings were faked because they brought back rocks, if they'd really been there they'd have got a few pounds of green cheese!

Quote Originally Posted by AlienTitWrench View Post

Anyway, we know the moon landings are not real as the world is Flat!........... ��
    A friend of mine lived half the year in Daytona Beach which is just north of Cape Canavaral, he used to say the noise from the Shuttle on take off was deafening. Must have been an incredible sight to witness in person.

I can't imagine the math and the precision to send the rockets/shuttle up and bring them down/retrieve them again

Quote Originally Posted by Paul6754 View Post
    A friend of mine lived half the year in Daytona Beach which is just north of Cape Canavaral, he used to say the noise from the Shuttle on take off was deafening. Must have been an incredible sight to witness in person.

I can't imagine the math and the precision to send the rockets/shuttle up and bring them down/retrieve them again
    Can you imagine then what it will be like to see the launch of latest rocket of the Space Launch System in 2019.
    Slightly shorter than the Saturn V the new SLS can produce 8.4 million lbs. of thrust,compared to the Saturn V's thrust of 7.5 million lbs.
    What will that sound like?

With the Druids in sometimes sunny Nth Wales
    Scientists today announce that a body of water has been found on Mars !

Apparently it is situated under the South Pole With a width of about 20km and at least 1m deep !

Evidence of past surface water had been known for a while, but this is the first time water itself has been found to be present.

Wow !

7. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated