onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Administrator Admin team

Important - please read

UPDATE - you are no longer able to post special characters in thread titles. This is because titles with characters (no matter how innocently/genuinely applied) crash the database (and can take the site down).

Thanks for your co-operation in this.

2. Advert Advert

So if I started a thread about Cristian Montaņo, I'd have to call him Cristian Montano in the thread title?

I didn't even know he had that character above his name

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    So if I started a thread about Cristian Montaņo, I'd have to call him Cristian Montano in the thread title?
    I don't know whether that is classed as a special character as it is part of a letter in the Spanish alphabet, perhaps best to be on the safe side until Rob advises.

What about our special character- Tom Pope? Can't we post his name on a thread? lol

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    In a word - Yes.

The only characters now allowed in titles are A to Z and 0 to 9.

8. Poster thanked by

9. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated