Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Port Vale Paul View Post
    After reporting this to robf last week and seeing this thread, i deleted the app then re-installed it yesterday. Touch wood it has been working OK again for me
    Thanks for that. I will try that myself

2. Advert Advert

Hi Rob, just tried to use the paypal link to make a donation for your hard work and no link appears

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Port Vale Paul View Post
    After reporting this to robf last week and seeing this thread, i deleted the app then re-installed it yesterday. Touch wood it has been working OK again for me
    Thanks, I have re-installed and app now working again.

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Samwelo View Post
    Hi Rob, just tried to use the paypal link to make a donation for your hard work and no link appears
    Sorry about that - the page template has broken. It now points to the correct page which is:

https://www.onevalefan.co.uk/make-a-donation-to-ovf/

Any donations very gratefully received at the moment. Thank to everyone who supports this site

6. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated