onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876 View Post
    I didn't realise you worked in trauma. I did however forget you know everything about everything though. At least you aren't pushing your Buddhism on us any more so that's something.
    My son is a qualified radiographer and doctor. Hence he has many years experience in trauma. I am highly qualified and experienced in several fields, including risk management and root cause analysis. So between us I think we have got the relative inherent risks from knives and guns right.
    Last edited by Warren; 23-05-18 at 10:51 PM.

2. Advert Advert

Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated