onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Our only hope Aspin gone

Many now can see that whilst Neil Aspin was a true legend as a player he is a poor manager.
    The dressing room is clearly gone. He continues with the “only Tom Pope is capable of scoring” mentality.
    For gods sake Neil drop Pope play two wingers and two forwards.
    WE ARE GOING OUT OF THE LEAGUE do you have to bore us all to death as well.

Not a panic measure but let’s just get some one in to save us quick.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Wereskintandweknowweare View Post
    Many now can see that whilst Neil Aspin was a true legend as a player he is a poor manager.
    The dressing room is clearly gone. He continues with the “only Tom Pope is capable of scoring” mentality.
    For gods sake Neil drop Pope play two wingers and two forwards.
    WE ARE GOING OUT OF THE LEAGUE do you have to bore us all to death as well.

Not a panic measure but let’s just get some one in to save us quick.

I shouted for John Askey he would have sorted it just look at Macc Town right now

Weren’t you telling Norman to take the for sale signs down when Aspin signed his new deal? fickle!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Nope not at all I knew Aspin would fail what's he done in football as a manager .... Answer is failed

He means the op, who can’t make his mind up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

9. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Tinheadman View Post
    Nope not at all I knew Aspin would fail what's he done in football as a manager .... Answer is failed
    After 30 games you say he has failed.....give your head a wobble

Like it or not his remit was to keep us in the league....if we are relegated he has failed,should we stay up he has succeeded and then can hopefully build

people are unbelievable at times
    Last edited by werstayinup; 25-02-18 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinheadman View Post
    I shouted for John Askey he would have sorted it just look at Macc Town right now
    We couldn't afford him, he would have had to take a pay cut

Aspo has inherited a dog’s dinner. If we stay up it’s because of him not despite him. He has a Chairman who has no interest in the club. He has players who have no interest in the club. When he took over managing this failing institution we all said it would be a miracle if he kept us up. So we knew it was going to be a rollercoaster of emotions. We are five points clear and we have four of the teams in the dogfight to play. That miracle can be achieved and Aspo is the man to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Administrator Admin team
    [QUOTE=werstayinup;798363]After 30 games you say he has failed.....give your head a wobble

Like it or not his remit was to keep us in the league....if we are relegated he has failed,should we stay up he has succeeded and then can hopefully build

people are unbelievable at times[/QUOTE

He came when we had 5 points to take on a virtually impossible task, most people thought. But he raised our hopes, although sadly this year has fallen back. Whether a burst of inspiration can come from somewhere who knows? At present it does not seem likely, but all we have is hope.

14. Poster thanked by

I very rarely post on this forum, I tend to stay away as it has always tended to attract "fans" who seem to have the intelligence of Artell and an overblown sense of self importance.

This confirms my opinion, it's quite possibly the most stupid or uninformed post I have seen on the internet.

Unless this is a wind up to bring the fools out into the open, and is actually the mindset of a significant number of Vale fans, the club is doomed.

16. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated