Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Protests v:5.1

Protests v:5.1

Would protests have made that performance any worse today?
    You would not want to watch that for free.
    Men of the match were the crowd we encouraged and did not criticize or boo.
    This can not go on we need to show our distain soon.
    If Aspin was not a legend we would in no way have accepted this .
    It does appear the supporters have lost the fight and given up .

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Spot on. You say we have given up. I think you are right. Can only speak for myself but I just feel pure apathy and resignation. Can't muster any effort or fight , actually attending is becoming an ordeal. I sit in the Bycars, I am a fan of 46 years since my dad took me. My own son is 20 and if Vale were playing away on the moon he would want to go.
    Today for the first time ever he said it makes you wonder what's the point as all we do is shake and shiver every week.
    That said we will both be at Barnet next week but OUR club is dying on it's feet

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    Spot on. You say we have given up. I think you are right. Can only speak for myself but I just feel pure apathy and resignation. Can't muster any effort or fight , actually attending is becoming an ordeal. I sit in the Bycars, I am a fan of 46 years since my dad took me. My own son is 20 and if Vale were playing away on the moon he would want to go.
    Today for the first time ever he said it makes you wonder what's the point as all we do is shake and shiver every week.
    That said we will both be at Barnet next week but OUR club is dying on it's feet
    Exactly I drive 36 miles with the flu to sit in freezing cold shaking like a leaf for 90 minutes.
    After 45 years I really can not be bothered.
    However I have one last fight in me for smurf

6. Poster thanked by

Outside Lorne Street after next game I beg.

Literally on my knees. We’re dying. Please.

At least let Norm know how we feel before we trickle into oblivion. It will make me feel a bit better before it all ends.
    Last edited by Hagrid; 24-02-18 at 07:49 PM.

8. Poster thanked by

I can really understand how the supporters feel, but Aspo has a massive job on his hands,I know he will be hurting with these results, I worked with him for years at the vale, when we were a good team, he's strieght honest dedicated,if he can install some pride in these player, and fight, you don't always have to be skilful with the right attitudes we can win ugly,I just hope he can pull them round before it's to late

10. Poster thanked by

No point. The Blue one isn't there.Too late anyway, any protests needs real coordination and a BaNner

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid View Post
    Outside Lorne Street after next game I beg.

Literally on my knees. We’re dying. Please.

At least let the clown know we hate him before we trickle into oblivion.

count me in,

just been nosing around , based on the 2002 electoral role ,wonder why it looks like he shares the farm accommodation he lives in with a few others including an old guy who is involved in race horse business strangely not to dis-similar to Paul Wildes business ..

he is making money at our & our clubs expense

could put a few up around the LE7 postcode

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/cowle...e7/3776793000/

shame him in his own town ,god he has shamed us
    Last edited by elav trop 1876; 24-02-18 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAVALIER View Post
    No point. The Blue one isn't there.Too late anyway, any protests needs real coordination and a BaNner

He WAS there today!,

With so many other ways to spend time, watching that shower week in week out is not an option for most people. ...and it really IS a shower of!
    Lack of investment in the team. Pay peanuts...
    Enough is enough. Get out of our club.

I spend Saturdays, and increasingly Sunday's and Monday's in complete anger at how NS is running our club into the ground. We will soon be trading places with the likes of Billericay.
    Enough is enough. Get out of our club.

17. Poster thanked by

18. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated