Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Value for Money

Value for Money

My wife has made a comment today whilst we were eating in The Quarter Cafe eating lovely food in a relaxing warm atmosphere "Its better than sitting at Vale watching that Sh#t in these freezing conditions" were her words.I think she is right.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

bet you miss miss the lukewarm coffee and the hot undercooked dogs with raw onions.

She may not have thought that had 4000-odd Vale fans and their families had the same idea at the same time.......would have been a rather cramped Café.

Quote Originally Posted by Beza View Post
    My wife has made a comment today whilst we were eating in The Quarter Cafe eating lovely food in a relaxing warm atmosphere "Its better than sitting at Vale watching that Sh#t in these freezing conditions" were her words.I think she is right.
    Your clearly spoiling her.

7. Poster thanked by

Was it here birthday? Get her up the Vale to support the lads! One good meal every now and then spoils them!

You’ll only get fat.

She is a woman of little taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    She is a woman of little taste.
    I hope I read into that correctly...

She is right matey!

But... You and I will still go the Vale!

You can do that anytime,poor excuse not to support your team.
    UTV.

As far as value for money goes, football is well down the list!

15. Poster thanked by

16. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated