Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aspo

Aspo

Ok i love Vale and i hope we can arrange for every supporter to turn up tomoz and pay homage to a great player for Vale .
    He was there for us when we were magnificent and tomorrow he needs us, me you every fan who saw his magnificent efforts alongside Dean Glover as Vale payed the game as we love it with passion,guts and heart.
    So are you like me going get behind the top man tomorrow or are you going spend all your life commenting on something you dont even go watch .
    Be there tomoz for Aspo i know our fans are brilliant ive witnessed it many times and tomorrow you give it everything vocally you can .
    Ill be having 3 hrs sleep tomorrow to go ,i dont want hear your excuses .
    Be there .
    Neil Aspins Black and White Army.
    UTV and bless the Vale

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app

2. Advert Advert

That's the spirit. For 90 minutes we need to forget everything off field and give Aspo's team plenty of vocal support. It would be great if Popey could score five and emulate Andy Jones!

4. Poster thanked by

Yep....any chance of some actual support tomorrow? Any chance of not booing even if we don't prevail?

6. Poster thanked by

Just hope the players are up for it and quick out of the blocks like against Luton.
    We need a high tempo start to get a quick goal so they can't park the bus and mug us on a breakaway.

Aspo was a magnificent defender who gave 100% every time he played for us. Hes in the trenches at the moment fighting for us again. Im in the trenches with him. Get your hard hat on and join us tomorrow. In Aspo we trust

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

9. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Class personified View Post
    Aspo was a magnificent defender who gave 100% every time he played for us. He’s in the trenches at the moment fighting for us again. I’m in the trenches with him. Get your hard hat on and join us tomorrow. In Aspo we trust.
    I’ll be there

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Vale fan in Alsager View Post
    Ok i love Vale and i hope we can arrange for every supporter to turn up tomoz and pay homage to a great player for Vale .
    He was there for us when we were magnificent and tomorrow he needs us, me you every fan who saw his magnificent efforts alongside Dean Glover as Vale payed the game as we love it with passion,guts and heart.
    So are you like me going get behind the top man tomorrow or are you going spend all your life commenting on something you dont even go watch .
    Be there tomoz for Aspo i know our fans are brilliant ive witnessed it many times and tomorrow you give it everything vocally you can .
    Ill be having 3 hrs sleep tomorrow to go ,i dont want hear your excuses .
    Be there .
    Neil Aspins Black and White Army.
    UTV and bless the Vale

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app
    Sorry Bon'Ami, Berrisford's don't run buses down our street, but I'll be 100% with you all in spirit
    *Every new day is a new beginning with new horizons (Barry Edge)
    *Supporting Port Vale, for real supporters, is something that's in your blood. You can't turn it off like a tap (Paul Machin)

12. Poster thanked by

I'll be sending me vibes from Tashkent.......Come on Lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Rules View Post
    Sorry Bon'Ami, Berrisford's don't run buses down our street, but I'll be 100% with you all in spirit
    Nor mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Rules View Post
    they closed down years ago

The usual 3500 or so of us will be there to support Aspin and Team. Whatever the gripe against whoever at present, many others need to come out and show they want Vale to continue and succeed.

Vocal encouragement of the highest degree is warranted today to give the squad the nod that we fans care deeply and want the best from the club.

17. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated