Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 3 of 778 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit again...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyMac View Post
    I bet there aren't.
    You can bet if you like but I have met quite a few people who have said it, never met one who said I voted remain and regret it.

The will of the people has changed. The future should represent that, another referendum this year and remain would walk it.

2. Advert Advert

You see, they are the kind of ******** lies the remain campaign used and which ultimately cost them the referendum.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8162981.html

The NHS is also in a mess now after years of Tory cuts ite a fact.

The country is in deep trouble if you look at tbe facts. But people like you dont.

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app

4. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Gallifreyan Valiant View Post

The country is in deep trouble if you look at tbe facts. But people like you dont.

When Brexiteers are getting manipulated into thinking that immigration numbers will be reduced when actually it wont change at all this is what happens! So many insular uneducated Little Britainers in the country who have just signed their own worst nightmare, and they still defend it now, a governments dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Let me put it another way, if you’re over 50 and voted leave you are a selfish, ignorant ***** who has made their children, grandchildren etc’s lives much more difficult.
    Doesn’t take long on this forum for someone to be abusive. Whether you voted leave, remain or couldn’t be bothered to go, the leave vote won and until we have been out for at least five years, you (nor anyone else) will know whether the country made the right decision or not. So can we not abuse one another.

TommyMac
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallifreyan Valiant View Post

The NHS has been in trouble under every government since Harold Wilson. With the population increase and extended life expectancy, sadly the country can no longer afford to run it as it is now.

8. Poster thanked by

Ignorance is bliss.

10. Poster thanked by

The NHS has been in trouble under every government since Harold Wilson. With the population increase and extended life expectancy, sadly the country can no longer afford to run it as it is now.
    Sounds like you are saying extended life expectancy is a bad thing?

Its alot worse than it has ever been. Look at the facts and the country can afford it. If you think the Torys are doing a good job you are a fool.

13. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by SuperValiant1876 View Post
    You can bet if you like but I have met quite a few people who have said it, never met one who said I voted remain and regret it.

The will of the people has changed. The future should represent that, another referendum this year and remain would walk it.
    I’m yet to meet anyone who voted leave and have changed their mind but I’ve met plenty who voted leave who feel we should just get on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    Ignorance is bliss.
    I have always thought it must be ace being an idiot.

TommyMac
    When Brexiteers are getting manipulated into thinking that immigration numbers will be reduced when actually it wont change at all this is what happens! So many insular uneducated Little Britainers in the country who have just signed their own worst nightmare, and they still defend it now, a governments dream.
    Another popular false belief from the arrogant, pathetic remain voters.

Sounds like you are saying extended life expectancy is a bad thing?
    A longer quality life is a good thing but it does cost the NHS a lot more.

18. Advert Advert

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions