Brexit again... - Page 359
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin


Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 

Page 359 of 720 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 4,297 to 4,308 of 8639

Thread: Brexit again...

  1. #4297
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ST5
    Posts
    15,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevalefan View Post
    Again showing your true colors. You just don't like the EU or Europeans. I'm sure you, FUA et al are the kinds shouting "we paid our debts to Europe in British blood circa 1939-1945 we owe them nothing!!"

    Your anti European and you can't really tell anyone anything of any detailed intellect why your actually against them, that weren't reasons used by the likes of UKIP and Co.

    Any deal we make will be better for the EU than us. Meaning we lose out to what we have now. We need the trade it brings. Without it we will be knackered. Any deal will be bad and a no deal would be disastrous. Lets get the Philippines and Indonesia as our partners, they know what the crack it!!
    Wrong.

  2. Advert Advert


  3. #4298
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ST5
    Posts
    15,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevalefan View Post
    There you go everyone. From the horses mouth. IMF, BoE - all those institutions with million of quids spent on research and investigation are wrong. Not going to happen.

    Correct,not going to happen Mr.International.We will get a deal.Only ,we know best,remainers think we won’t.Negativity will lead to one thing.Failure.
    Last edited by Howjy04; 11-10-18 at 11:08 AM.

  4. #4299
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ST5
    Posts
    15,481
    Doom off thevalefan.

  5. #4300
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    twenty four hours from Tunstall
    Posts
    4,411
    Quote Originally Posted by The French Connection View Post
    Likening it to a recession is common sense to me, but it will be a lot worse than anything seen for decades, in my view. I think it will be akin to the Great Depression of the 1920's.
    The one that started in 2008 was longer than the 1929 Depression but for some reason wasn't expressed as such. IMO nothing compared to a no deal Brexit.

  6. #4301
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Howjy04 View Post
    Correct,not going to happen Mr.International.We will get a deal.Only ,we know best,remainers think we wont.Negativity will lead to one thing.Failure.
    So your basing your views on Brexit will be amazing, if only everyone was blindly positive about it? 😂

    lf I'm positive about it, will the Brexit fairies come down from Brextopia and make it all better? 😂

    I'm positive most weeks vale will win, I was positive when Bruno took over and I was positive when Smurfwaite took over. I'm still positive every week fancying a result.

    Doesn't mean it will happen and the evidence is there to tell me not to get my hopes up. I'm stupid for turning up everyweek expecting three points!

    Positivity/Hope as your argument for Brexit is like me arguing I will win the lottery one day because I'm hopeful my numbers will pop up! Factual reality tells me I have no chance.

    Anyway, we can forget Brexit today as that Unelected and undemocratic princess Engine or whatever her silly toff name is... Is getting married!! Don't stock the food banks up, leave the homeless outside, leave people dying in hospital corridors and sod the kids who can't afford s proper meal at school.. sod em all - throw 100m of the tax payers money at it and sod the rest! 😂

    Where was my vote to agree if my tax money could be spent on a Royal farce?

  7. #4302
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    twenty four hours from Tunstall
    Posts
    4,411
    Looks like a deal is in the offing which would keep us in a customs union for an indefinite period.

    Can't see Boris and company agreeing but maybe the breakthrough some of us have been waiting for. Isn't the main objection to a customs union that we couldn't make our own trade deals? Well, how about this for a radical suggestion - we negotiate our deals, then bring them into effect when the customs union finishes, when we have our trade deal with the EU? It takes ages to negotiate a trade deal and it'll take a while to negotiate that with the EU anyway.

  8. #4303
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ST5
    Posts
    15,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevalefan View Post
    So your basing your views on Brexit will be amazing, if only everyone was blindly positive about it? 😂

    lf I'm positive about it, will the Brexit fairies come down from Brextopia and make it all better? 😂

    I'm positive most weeks vale will win, I was positive when Bruno took over and I was positive when Smurfwaite took over. I'm still positive every week fancying a result.

    Doesn't mean it will happen and the evidence is there to tell me not to get my hopes up. I'm stupid for turning up everyweek expecting three points!

    Positivity/Hope as your argument for Brexit is like me arguing I will win the lottery one day because I'm hopeful my numbers will pop up! Factual reality tells me I have no chance.

    Anyway, we can forget Brexit today as that Unelected and undemocratic princess Engine or whatever her silly toff name is... Is getting married!! Don't stock the food banks up, leave the homeless outside, leave people dying in hospital corridors and sod the kids who can't afford s proper meal at school.. sod em all - throw 100m of the tax payers money at it and sod the rest! 😂

    Where was my vote to agree if my tax money could be spent on a Royal farce?
    Your lack of respect for people who laid down their lives for this country shows why you should move out of it.Go to Germany,you can tell them how unlucky they were in losing WW2,and stay there.The cost of todays Royal Wedding is a round of drinks compared to the income this country gets because of the Royal Family.I take it you will be dropping a bag of shopping off at your local food bank today?Do you actually know where one is?

  9. #4304
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ST5
    Posts
    15,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    Looks like a deal is in the offing which would keep us in a customs union for an indefinite period.

    Can't see Boris and company agreeing but maybe the breakthrough some of us have been waiting for. Isn't the main objection to a customs union that we couldn't make our own trade deals? Well, how about this for a radical suggestion - we negotiate our deals, then bring them into effect when the customs union finishes, when we have our trade deal with the EU? It takes ages to negotiate a trade deal and it'll take a while to negotiate that with the EU anyway.
    Possible deal on the way then?A bit of smoothing over with the DUP.Time led CU deal wouldn’t be so bad.There is a 2 year transition period coming up in any case.Looks like we are on our way probably on board a Spanish train.It appears some remainers in the EU still want to do business with us lepers.

  10. #4305
    I hope the UK secures a a deal favorable to the UK but I can't see it happening. If other EU countries see a Brexit which is favorable to the UK which takes the good bits and leaves the bad bits then other EU countries will leave and want the same. The preservation of the EU in its current form is uppermost in Germany and France's mind and they will just not agree or allow to a country to leave on terms not favorable to the EU.

    IMHO the UK has a negotiating position as close to zero as it can get unless it chooses to continue to pay substantial sums of money into the EU.

  11. #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by Howjy04 View Post
    Your lack of respect for people who laid down their lives for this country shows why you should move out of it.Go to Germany,you can tell them how unlucky they were in losing WW2,and stay there.The cost of todays Royal Wedding is a round of drinks compared to the income this country gets because of the Royal Family.I take it you will be dropping a bag of shopping off at your local food bank today?Do you actually know where one is?
    Do you refer to the Germans who are the British royals?

    If there's one thing I can't understand in this country it's the class conditioned love of royalty and an unelected head of state. Why would anyone hold someone else in esteem purely by accident of birth? Not only that but pay for the privilege too! The biggest pile of tripe ever spouted in support of royalty is to suggest they bring in significant tourism expenditure. The USA and France, for example, earn greater tourism revenues than us without suffering the indignity of being subjects to royalty, tourism to Britain would be totally unaffected by the royal ceasing to be. Anyone who supports funding of royalty through the civil list is not in a position to criticise anyone in receipt of benefits because the royals are the greatest individual recipients of benefits in the country and are even exempt the means testing applied to certain benefits.

    A great thing about the EU is, like America, it's fundamentally a republic. The farce of royalty should be consigned to history where it belongs.

  12. #4307
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ST5
    Posts
    15,481
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfTheTrent View Post
    Do you refer to the Germans who are the British royals?

    If there's one thing I can't understand in this country it's the class conditioned love of royalty and an unelected head of state. Why would anyone hold someone else in esteem purely by accident of birth? Not only that but pay for the privilege too! The biggest pile of tripe ever spouted in support of royalty is to suggest they bring in significant tourism expenditure. The USA and France, for example, earn greater tourism revenues than us without suffering the indignity of being subjects to royalty, tourism to Britain would be totally unaffected by the royal ceasing to be. Anyone who supports funding of royalty through the civil list is not in a position to criticise anyone in receipt of benefits because the royals are the greatest individual recipients of benefits in the country and are even exempt the means testing applied to certain benefits.

    A great thing about the EU is, like America, it's fundamentally a republic. The farce of royalty should be consigned to history where it belongs.
    Thank you Jeremy for your insight.Now pack your bags and leg it with your buddy.GSTQ.

  13. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by Howjy04 View Post
    Thank you Jeremy for your insight.Now pack your bags and leg it with your buddy.GSTQ.
    Being a republican doesn't make me unpatriotic.
    Vale - the sunshine after the rain (or is it the other way round?)

  14. Advert Advert



This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified


This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk


OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.


We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy


Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions