Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Disgrace to the City.

2. Advert Advert

Makes you wonder if some people understand what ambulances are for.

She sounds class personified.

Yet another bottom feeder. Makes you despair.

I was born and raised in Tunstall and I've watched it decline over the years which I find depressing, it's now the domain of a disproportionate percentage of rough munters and cretins and I wonder how, if ever, it could be turned around. As a society we have to question how we manage to produce so many anti-social selfish parasites? (I have my own theories but that would involve a massive political and sociological debate!)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJames View Post
    Make a note of her address and when a call comes from that address delay or refuse to attend and grounds of safety. Send a Police car first to assess the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfTheTrent View Post
    Yet another bottom feeder. Makes you despair.

I was born and raised in Tunstall and I've watched it decline over the years which I find depressing, it's now the domain of a disproportionate percentage of rough munters and cretins and I wonder how, if ever, it could be turned around. As a society we have to question how we manage to produce so many anti-social selfish parasites? (I have my own theories but that would involve a massive political and sociological debate!)
    There have always been arseholes. And stoke-on-Trent isnít unique in this. The article quotes a similar incident in Birmingham.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm actually quite disappointed with her failure to use an apostrophe correctly!

Seriously though, I'm delighted to see that she has been arrested for public order offences. Chuck the book at her.

9. Poster thanked by

Jean.😁 Without wanting to sound heartless I only hope that the low life or a member of her clan need to call upon the outstanding work that our ambulance service and paramedics carry out on a daily basis real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyregs View Post
    There have always been arseholes. And stoke-on-Trent isn’t unique in this. The article quotes a similar incident in Birmingham.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    It's quite noticeable how much less anti-social behaviour and pride in appearance one sees in other countries. I'm talking low-level stuff like litter-dropping, swearing and smoking weed/drinking alcohol in public for the former.

With the latter I see far fewer scruffy people in chav gear/tracksuits. I appreciate this point may be contentious but that type of clothing looks terrible!

Having seen the vile language she comes out with on her Facebook page Iím not surprised sheís been charged.

Quote Originally Posted by smithie View Post
    It's quite noticeable how much less anti-social behaviour and pride in appearance one sees in other countries. I'm talking low-level stuff like litter-dropping, swearing and smoking weed/drinking alcohol in public for the former.

With the latter I see far fewer scruffy people in chav gear/tracksuits. I appreciate this point may be contentious but that type of clothing looks terrible!
    To be fair, most of the bigger cities I've been to in Europe have beggars in the streets and litter. Also, we were nearly robbed in Rome and also in Granada. There are areas of our country that are dodgy but we are not alone in that.

14. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated