Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter 2018

Administrator Admin team

Easter 2018

Has there ever been a more crucial Easter weekend in the history of the Vale? Fans have always talked about '6 pointers' but can we call Good Friday and Easter Monday a '12 pointer'? 🤔. The bookies still have us at 'long odds' with a couple of the sides above us with shorter odds, but should we lose to Chesterfield on the Friday I am dreading our trip to South Cheshire.

2. Advert Advert

Administrator Admin team
    It's looking bigger & bigger every week at the moment. If we can get some points on the board before then (Barnet especially) it will take the pressure off, I'm very nervous just thinking about it right now though.

Could be the make or break point, 2 wins would probably seal our status at that stage, 2 losses & we could be right in there.

I am glad I am on holiday over Easter as i dont think my heart would take it

5. Poster thanked by

If Vale can beat Newport , it will take a lot of pressure off. Iíd take a draw at Barnet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

March as a whole is crucial. Winnable games except Wycombe with the bottom two and the current bottom team form wise. Beat Newport and had into them with confidence and hopefully we can get two or three wins to take the pressure off. Somehow we are still seven points clear despite losing twice and having a postponement in the last week thatís the only blessing off late that luckily it appears there are sides worse than us.

That 7pt gap will Close very quickly if we lose to any of those teams around us itís very very important we donít lose but weíre in the habit so donít count chickens on beating Newport or Barnet

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Were an awful side along with Barnet and chesterfield and crewe and itís in the balance as to whether we will go or not. Despite a 7 point gap I still fancy us to go down as I think we will lost against crewe Barnet and chesterfield.

I think Aspin knows this as he keeps changing the side week after week as if heís trying to tell that **** of a chairman how bad we are and heís got to try everything every week.

Weíve had two seasons of **** and I donít think I can stand any more next season in the conference.

10. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by werstayinup View Post
    I am glad I am on holiday over Easter as i dont think my heart would take it
    Me too, but will be driving back to attend games then returning to wife and daughter in Wales afterwards, just to keep up my record of not missing a game since sept 15.

12. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by sandyford_valiant View Post
    Were an awful side along with Barnet and chesterfield and crewe and itís in the balance as to whether we will go or not. Despite a 7 point gap I still fancy us to go down as I think we will lost against crewe Barnet and chesterfield.

I think Aspin knows this as he keeps changing the side week after week as if heís trying to tell that **** of a chairman how bad we are and heís got to try everything every week.

Weíve had two seasons of **** and I donít think I can stand any more next season in the conference.
    I listened to it on the radio yesterday Steve and turned it off with ten minutes to go.I just couldn't listen to it any longer,I knew what was going to happen.Very frustrating and demoralising when we can't see a game out.
    I'm getting to the point where I am dreading the next game and slowly becoming a nervous wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Me too, but will be driving back to attend games then returning to wife and daughter in Wales afterwards, just to keep up my record of not missing a game since sept 15.
    You deserve a medal.
    UTV.

Bit of a premature post in my opinion, given that we have 5 fixtures between then.
    2 homes both winnable and 2 crucial aways against fellow strugglers. Wycombe is a free hit.
    Lets worry about those 5 games before we go on about Easter.

16. Poster thanked by

17. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated