Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Match Thread: Swindon Town v Port Vale

On the bright side still a 7 point gap, and no energy sapping spell on Vale Park as we prepare to snatch 3 points. Time for Hannant to recover and the injection of some confidence into the players after their last away trip. On paper this is a more difficult fixture so no excuse for less than 100% and eyes open for an old boy who may play.

2. Advert Advert

I feel this is a tough game really, anything from this game is a bonus for us

One of those fixtures we seem doomed to play every year, regardless of how many times we get promoted or relegated. A proper unhappy hunting ground.

5. Poster thanked by

How many will Richards get? 2? 3? He has been free scoring since he signed for them...

Cant see us getting anything , just hope they picked up a lot of knocks last night v Wycombe .

Swindon are a much better outfit than Cheltenham. They lie 6th in the league and have won 5 of the last 9 games losing only to Accy, Wycombe and Coventry; drawing with Lincoln.

The only team that Cheltenham have won in recent weeks was at Port Vale 5-1

I fear the worst. Lose 3-0?

Swindle fans on camp are well chuffed with Marc Richards and says at 36 he is playing better than ever. Can only see us being walloped again and Richards have a free for all with our defence and midfield being so nice to strikers.

Please Vale prove me and others wrong on the day and win our first game in 2018.

They're on a bit of a roll and our record there is utterly woeful so I'll go for a 3-0 win to the Vale!

11. Poster thanked by

We need to go there playing a solid 3.5.2, including lads who are prepared to put in 100% effort and chase everything.
    Not a happy ground for us but why can't we go there and defend solidly and come away with at least a point?
    We have to make ourselves harder to beat.

13. Poster thanked by

Richards will be quality at this level and add Matty Taylor in to the mix and they have 2 very influential players despite their age. As depressing as this sounds we will be hard pushed to even get a point from this. I hope I'm wrong.

15. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Valiant View Post
    How many will Richards get? 2? 3? He has been free scoring since he signed for them...
    Richards was the last proper striker we have had, should have moved heaven and earth to get him back here preseason

17. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated