Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    With the Druids in sometimes sunny Nth Wales

Irrational football dislikes

Does something really petty about football get on your nadgers ? I have too many to mention here, but what really gets me is when the ref HAS to pick the match ball off that bloody pedestal as he walks out. WHY for God’s sake?. What annoys you and why ? This could be fun !
    Last edited by RailwayRowdy; 22-01-18 at 11:53 PM.

2. Advert Advert

I hate the identical nets you get at football grounds. In the 80's and early 90's you could tell the ground by the different nets in terms of colour and the way they were hung. Not now.

I hate seeing the goals that they use for warming up being visible during the match . Also, players fixing their socks after they’ve kicked the ball into Row Z. Finally, why are there so many people near the touchline /tunnel during a match . Fellas in suits , extra police, plus all and sundry. Ah , I’m getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Poster thanked by

I hate how both teams have to walk out together, line up and walk down the line shaking hands.

I miss the days when 3 or 4 players ran out booting a ball up the air as high as possible.

Club badges on strips that are the wrong colour. Play about on training kits and the like but the badge in it's correct colour should be on all playing kits.

8. Poster thanked by

Players wearing tape around their wrists for no apparent reason.

Players playing football like they've just stepped off a modelling catwalk and when they finish they look no different - back in the day you used to go out of your way to come off the pitch like you'd been mudsliding at Glastonbury.

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Woakesy View Post
    I hate the identical nets you get at football grounds. In the 80's and early 90's you could tell the ground by the different nets in terms of colour and the way they were hung. Not now.
    This! I hated when we changed from our old style that slanted down to the ground. I assume it's FA regulations, but I much preferred them that way. The net would actually bulge when a proper shot went in, & the ball would always roll down to the bottom , so the keeper would have to properly pick it out of the net.

Only different one I notice now is Wembley that has a really large box style net?
    Last edited by Tomo; 23-01-18 at 08:50 AM.

Subs on the pitch at half time

they just have a kick around not a proper warm up so whats the point ?

12. Poster thanked by

Stupid goal celebrations. Players cupping their ears to opposition fans when they score.

And another. Not celebrating when you score against your former club. It's like saying your former girlfriend is better than your current one.

I read the Daily Mail so I hate everything!

16. Poster thanked by

17. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated