onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

i need 2 websites making please?

Greetings.

Does anyone on here build websites...or know someone?

I'd rather use local person and a Vale fan would be even better.

Ones for the wife who plays piano and wants a few weddings and parties ect and I want one for my window firm Trade Mark PVC.

Cheers folks

2. Advert Advert

Administrator Admin team
    In a shed just behind OVF towers waiting for my ration book
    If its a simple site you want you can do it yourself... with a "WYSIWYG" [What you see is what you get]... there are quite a few about [or there used to be]... adobe do a decent one... was a split screen... what you put in the top screen appears coded in the bottom.

You can get pretty professional looking websites (and cheap) with wix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My company website cost a grand or so from Netbiz in Newcastle. Ryan Yates' brother is a sales director there and he sorted mine and it was fantastic.

If it's for your business Mark it pays to have it done right. I find budget ones or build your own ones are *****.

6. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated