Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Port Vale

Happy to grind out a draw here? Another tough uncompromising team. January is hard work for a manager, but changes need to be made on the pitch as well as in the squad, surely starts for Gibbons and Worrall?

2. Advert Advert

That is the good thing about yesterday's awful game, it has dampened any enthusiasm I had for going to Accrington. Save me some money and I can find something enjoyable to do instead.

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Zebra View Post
    That is the good thing about yesterday's awful game, it has dampened any enthusiasm I had for going to Accrington. Save me some money and I can find something enjoyable to do instead.

Same here. You show your commitment drive all the way from the midlands with a bad case of the man flu sit there shaking like a leaf literally watching paint dry. You watch a mixture of lack of ability with a lack of desire and pride in the shirt.
    Most fans were willing to accept a point some times you wonder why you put yourself through this every week.
    It must be pride in the badge. Pity it does not rub off on some players

5. Poster thanked by

We've played well for a couple and badly for a couple. Pleasing thing is that we haven't conceded many even when we've been poor.

I've been looking forward to this for a while. Accrington is always a good day out and a proper ground. We've never had a dull game there.

Hope it doesn't rain.

8. Poster thanked by

This will be a tough game, saw on the fl show last night Accy are 3rd or 4th in the League.
    We need to be much better than yesterday, I’m going for another 1-1 with 1200 SVA in attendance.

It would almost do us a favour if the game was called off, give us chance to regroup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Zebra View Post
    It would almost do us a favour if the game was called off, give us chance to regroup.

After a bad performance they usually want a chance to put things right sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    I've been looking forward to this for a while. Accrington is always a good day out and a proper ground. We've never had a dull game there.

Hope it doesn't rain.
    Gannon's final game is amongst the most memorable in my Vale supporting life, for wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    This will be a tough game, saw on the fl show last night Accy are 3rd or 4th in the League.
    We need to be much better than yesterday, I’m going for another 1-1 with 1200 SVA in attendance.
    Having read a few posts I think 1200 would be exceptional. Yesterday has knocked a few off our following.

I love going to Accrington always look forward to it but not this time think we’ll lose 3-0 tbh judging by yesterday’s performance so I’ll save my money, time and effort

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

15. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated