Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Match Thread: Port Vale v Yeovil Town

We need to grind 3 points out, hopefully Aspin will have them buzzing. Both teams know each other from their 3 encounters this season, although both have recent changes, and Yeovil will be boosted with their cup win. With Whitworth settled for the time being, it should allow more emphasis on game matters this week. Get at them Vale and continue the good run at home.

2. Advert Advert

Not counting extra time all 3 games ended 1-1.
    Think after the 9 men fiasco we owe these country bumpkins a pasting.
    3-0 Vale.

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    Not counting extra time all 3 games ended 1-1.
    Think after the 9 men fiasco we owe these country bumpkins a pasting.
    3-0 Vale.
    Agree, any win would be good but 2 or 3-0 would be nice, just to halt our minor blip and start another unbeaten run.

End of 2017 fantastic 2018 abysmal up to yet .
    Team well do u make a statement that yesterday was unacceptable or do u just put it down as a one off .
    Is anyone showing in training that they really want there opportunity .
    Would it be right to suggest to say like when dodds played for Vale if he plays well well Vale play well .
    Is this the same as T Pope and isnt anyone saying give Tom a break i will deliver for u then u have a nice conumdrum of either or or instead of same old.
    So hopefully Anderson is back and we start the game like winning it is the only outcome we willbe happy with .
    Im not going put a team i will leave that to Aspo he knows who let him down yesterday and the fantastic supporters who spent there hard earned know to going i will be able judge more as i will be at the next two games .
    We have let the fantastic run before New year evaporate in one dodgy refs decision and a wonder goal yesterday .
    Very concerning no goals as we looked like we could score 10 v Luton .
    Id say Gunning was a leader and the result told me all i need know yesterday .
    Utv

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app

3-0...? Good luck with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Biddulph_PV View Post
    3-0...? Good luck with that one.
    Put 5 past Coventry and Luton without reply?

Good luck with tha.....oh wait, we actually did.

All depends what team turns up. This is why the players are at this level and not playing at a higher level. Just hope Aspin has got them sorted and they play like we know they can.

My 3-0 is based on optimism and the knowledge that Aspo had rollocked them.
    In the home cup game we could easily of been 2 or 3 up before the last minute mix up.
    Extremely confident we will beat Yeovil, yes they beat Bradford but are a typical league 2 bottom end team.

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    My 3-0 is based on optimism and the knowledge that Aspo had rollocked them.
    In the home cup game we could easily of been 2 or 3 up before the last minute mix up.
    Extremely confident we will beat Yeovil, yes they beat Bradford but are a typical league 2 bottom end team.
    They've just signed three loan players from the PL and Championship so they could be a different outfit from previous games?

Wonder if Regis will start?

Three draws in three 90 minutes against them. Draw written all over this one too?

13. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
We have three Predictions League that are FREE to play. They are hosted by our friends at Stats FC and you’ll need to register (for free) with them to play. Links to the three leagues are below:

League Two
Premier League
Champions League

sponsored by:

VALIANT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE
Contract/domestic work undertaken.
Can clean upto 60ft
Call/text Adam on 0774 2916 242
Email: adamfozzer@hotmail.co.uk

On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated