onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    We played 5 at the back at the end of last season and it worked well for a short while. I definitly think we need the ability to change things around formation wise because at the moment we are too ponerous and predictable.

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    The only incident I saw was when the stewards started throwing people out for persistent smoking in the toilets. Loads of people waded in and it got pretty heated.
    From what I understand there was a fair bit of smoking going on so an asian steward asked them to leave. It got a bit heated and I gather a young lad (15/16) was pulled out. A few fans then surrounded the steward and a number of other stewards had to step in and get him out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenement Funster View Post
    .....My second fear is more a gut feeling. Since Dicko left we have a major lack of leadership on the pitch .........With Grant being Grant he's not a leader for me, far too firey.
    Grant more fiery than Dicko? Not sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    Grant more fiery than Dicko? Not sure about that.
    Different kinds of fire. Grant tends to be more introverted with it. You don't see him going around rollocking people but neither do I feel he's as much of team player and his fire tends to see him having the wrong reaction to situations where as I felt Dicko was a more approachable character. Grant gives of this aura of 'I'm good and you're all rubbish' at times. I have nothing to back this up by the way, just a gut feeling on how you see him react with other players on the pitch and historical opinions of fans at other clubs he's been with.

6. Advert Advert

FREE Prediction Leagues
On this day...

From the frontpage
Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated