onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    People call Norman but I was having a conversation this morning with a friend about Billy Bell and we agreed he was an out and out rogue. Fans didn't bother too much about him in the 90s so why should it be any different now?
    The Internet!

2. Advert Advert

Also hope that after Saturday Loverapt enjoyed the win and more of the same this Saturday please.[/QUOTE]

Really pleased I made the trip from Oswestry to Vale Park on Tuesday night!
    A really enjoyable game that was only spoiled slightly by Mr Simpson being so card happy in the 1st half.

Makes me wonder if the 6 yellow cards had some sort of psychological hold over the players for the Coventry game, it was like watching two different teams?

Makes you wonder how we would perform for the rest of the season were we to loose Grant for any serious length of time?

4. Advert Advert

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
OVF backs the Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants against Racism. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to chosen charities the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence. We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy
Content and images (c) onevalefan.co.uk unless stated