onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

forum updates?

Advert

I agree and maybe they should post in their own forum where they can spread as much negativity as they want as they really are getting worse....

what forum would that be then? The trouble with this site now is that no one can have an alternative view or voice an opinion without getting shouted down, this thread is a prime example.

I made a comment a few weeks back that something wasnt right at the club based on facts available at the time. I wasnt being negative or having go I was expressing a concern, I got jumped on like a ton of bricks yet it transpires my concerns were justified.

I think Micky got stick during the poor run because he ****** a lot of people off with his aftermatch interview at Torquay. That bit him in the **** and hus reaction showed he can dish it out but he doesn't like it back.

Why was he getting stick before that then?

Just to clarify,did he actually say we will be able to start paying for the 2014/15 season ticket by DD??as this is something i really want to do.

this will encourage alot of people i would have thought to sign up as its alot of money for some to fork out in one go

Actually Tim,i was replying to the posts as i read through them so hadn't seen your later posts,so it will teach me to read through first but imo you also need to try and be a bit more positive on things now(which i know can be hard after all the previous that has gone on),especially as he now says we have no debt and wont have while he is at the helm(easier to sell in the Championship that way or bring others in).

We all have to try and forget what has gone on if we can and back Smurf to the hilt,let the better times roll

but thats the point Karl, i'm 100% behind Smurf and looking forward to next season and personally it doesn't bother me that Wildes has gone. However I aren't as blinkered as most appear to be on here and I will voice my opinion as I see fit as thats what these boards are for?

Well I attended tonight's meeting with an open mind.I returned with the reassurance from Smurf that my football club is in safe hands and I thank him for his honesty tonight.He is genuine and still upset that Wildes is not on board!I had my doubts about Smurf but not anymore, as he has come over very well tonight with his honesty.He wants Micky to stay and continue with the journey to the Championship, hopefully,then that is as far as Smurf can practically help us!He was not impressed with a certain player who has been greedy and moved on today!He asked fans to trust him to run the business, but bring the lost fans back to Vale Park, as the big crowds DO spur on the players.He saw it first hand in the tunnel against Burton,where Vale players were lifted by the atmosphere and the Burton team looked shocked!!!

Why was he getting stick before that then?

to be fair he wasn't really. The team got booed after the Morecombe game and Adams, justifiably, questioned why fans were booing and I agreed wuth him. That should have been an end to it but he couldnt help himself the following week.

but thats the point Karl, i'm 100% behind Smurf and looking forward to next season and personally it doesn't bother me that Wildes has gone. However I aren't as blinkered as most appear to be on here and I will voice my opinion as I see fit as thats what these boards are for?

In what way are people blinkered?

Well I attended tonight's meeting with an open mind.I returned with the reassurance from Smurf that my football club is in safe hands and I thank him for his honesty tonight.He is genuine and still upset that Wildes is not on board!I had my doubts about Smurf but not anymore, as he has come over very well tonight with his honesty.He wants Micky to stay and continue with the journey to the Championship, hopefully,then that is as far as Smurf can practically help us!He was not impressed with a certain player who has been greedy and moved on today!He asked fans to trust him to run the business, but bring the lost fans back to Vale Park, as the big crowds DO spur on the players.He saw it first hand in the tunnel against Burton,where Vale players were lifted by the atmosphere and the Burton team looked shocked!!!

Looks like Vincent is a greedy player then

Thanks very much for your report, I can sleep soundly tonight without any worries, UP the VALE.

In what way are people blinkered?

when they ignore whats happening in the hope everything will be ok and belittle people who dare raise a

question of happenings at the club. I support Smurf 100% and Wildes and him previously, but they have made mistakes and people should be able to comment on that without being called negative etc.

The vibe was good - he has an edge rhough and I wouldn't want to cross him - seems a genuinely nice guy though at the same time

These are undoubtedly some of the qualities that have enabled him to be so successful in business. Hopefully we will see the benefits for Port Vale Ltd.

Archived