onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

burge to peterbrough?

Ryan Burge or Griffith?

I know which one I would prefer to have at the Vale and it isn't the latter.

Adams has got a big task in trying to bring in a player as good as Burge. It was rude and disrespectful from Vale that his name never even got mentioned by the announcer over the tannoy during the last home game of the season in the list of players who had played their part during our promotion season. Burge more than contributed postively to Vale's cause.

Burge added a touch of class to our midfield. Baffling that some fans couldn't even see or notice that.:doh:

Advert

Ryan Burge or Griffith?

Adams has got a big task in trying to bring in a player as good as Burge. It was rude and disrespectful from Vale that his name never even got mentioned by the announcer over the tannoy during the last home game of the season in the list of players who had played their part during our promotion season. Burge more than contributed postively to Vale's cause.

Burge added a touch of class to our midfield. Baffling that some fans couldn't even see or notice that.:doh:

lets remember that admas did bring burge to the club

im sure he can find other players just as good if not better

Biggest mistake in letting him go. Seemingly, Micky Adams wanted to keep him on but was overruled by Mr Wildes who does not like rules being broken or speaking out. Crickey, if that was the case I would have been given the boot from my employer a hundred times over for standing up to Directors over the years if I felt they needed to consider other decision options. Ryan was the most talented player I had seen at Vale Park for as long as I care to remember.

Ryan Burge or Griffith?

Yes but its a team game.

I don't care.

He's gone. I very much doubt we were offered money by a championship club for him, probably his ego talking.

Probably a media ploy to alert clubs to his availability.

Forget him. He was good for half a season in league 2, we are in League 1 now.

Says he could play at championship level. Good luck with that. Couldn't dominate the midfield at league 2 level

To be fair our midfield was always going to get over run with two out and out wingers and two centre forwards.

Wherever he goes - Good luck to the lad (and good luck to the club). It seems as though his good performances were away from home as he did not set the world alight in most of the games at Vale Park. Then again we only played two in the centre most of the time so perhaps that was why as it is more difficult at home where you tend to have to attack more.

In the end for us he has gone and time to move on.

Archived