• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Fergie retires official

llcoolj

Advert:

Correct Melv,one of the Glazers has said the same.

Sounds about right really.Would the new manager who ever it maybe have concerns about being allowed a free range to manage as he want to?

Could Fergie completely let go and the new guy take over?

Sounds about right really.Would the new manager who ever it maybe have concerns about being allowed a free range to manage as he want to?

Could Fergie completely let go and the new guy take over?

I think having Fergie in the background might be ok.Man Utd have always been a massive club but never as big as they are now.A different scenario than when Sir Matt stepped down.

Advert:

Rudgie leaves stoke this summer too, http://www.leaguemanagers.com/news/news-7205.html

Looking for another club it seems, more to this than meets the eye

You saying he will go united LOL ? I wouldn't mind him back here as negative as some of the miserable sods on here are sometimes.That man has contacts and experience as such he would benefit Micky in the scouting and coaching realm. Club president he deserves but he still has alot of skill to provide to any club especially at a level like league one. He would be back home here. the hairs stood on the back of my neck when we were all chanting, Johny Rudges black and white army while he was on the pitch with the squad amazing. Its not even a harp to the past and TBH, if he wasn't ex Vale now we would consider him out of reach.

Advert:

The thing i admired most about Ferguson was his ability to go with the times. He built side after side and competed at the highest level consistantly for 20 years.

His record speaks for itself.

The best there will ever be.

I think generally United fans will want the 'Special one'.....Moyes IMHO not experienced enough at European Level.....

According to the BBC Mourinho has a 35 million euro buy-out clause in his contract. I can't see United shelling out that amount.

Advert:

Archived