onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fuuuuuuuuuuuming

WV

I am far from a wind up merchant. Can a person not change their mind whenever they like? I already said I won't be attending the march but I will show my face at the protest, for two reasons really. 1; I want to see what actually goes on there, and 2; because the board need to go now.

One thing I am is a 100% true vale fan, one thing I am not is a wind up merchant.

So what is happening about all your wait and see tic tok etc?

Advert

I'm intrigued as to what made you change your mind. What have you since found out about them to make you do so ?

It was a couple of things VH. One, I am fed up of being the enemy on this site that I have used for nigh on 6 years (despite the date of my account being 2008 my old WV account went missing somewhere)

And 2, the complete anti climax this season has been. I truly believe that with the right investment perhaps we could have got a couple of quality players in January as well as a quality manager and perhaps I could be in Burslem today celebrating promotion instead of having to turn up for a game that means absolutely nothing (unless we win 15-0)

I still won't agree with some of the things said about certain members of the board but that is due to personal opinion. I still believe they should be congratulated for the first few years of their reign and the ST5000 and I won't join in in any personal abuse directed at any of them. If they leave at the end of this season I will always stll see them as Saviours of Vale that got it completely wrong rather than the murderers of the club a lot of people see them as.

I think we are on the same side now right?

Melv, don't confuse me with RobbieH, I have never said Tik Tok wait and see.

For your sins you have to run strip naked on the pitch at HT and we may take it in our hearts to forgive you and shave that half mature beard off and get rid of that silly Mancunian muppet from your Avatar.........Thats all.;)

For your sins you have to run strip naked on the pitch at HT and we may take it in our hearts to forgive you and shave that half mature beard off and get rid of that silly Mancunian muppet from your Avatar.........Thats all.;)

Jimmy I know you would love to see that and perhaps Santa could get a video of it on youtube and post it on here but Im sorry, my beard stays, Noel Gallagher stays. Im quite dissapointed I missed you the other week. I met up with Paddy and the lads at the Chambers and he said he'd just spoke to you about something, shame I missed you.

WV. Fair play to you. Not many folk who have been so vocal one way would admit to a change of heart after what I'm sure has been a spell of careful consideration.

There is also no need to apologise for buying a ST. Whilst I don't agree with doing so, everyone has a right to make that decision themselves and a part of me admires the optimism and faith shown in doing so.

After this board has gone, the club will need all the positivity it can get and I dare say that those who have already bought STs must be among the more optimistic folk in life, so fair play.

I am far from a wind up merchant. Can a person not change their mind whenever they like? I already said I won't be attending the march but I will show my face at the protest, for two reasons really. 1; I want to see what actually goes on there, and 2; because the board need to go now.

One thing I am is a 100% true vale fan, one thing I am not is a wind up merchant.

how will we recognise you at the protest? Can you make yourslef known please :yes:

Can I just add WV, I have never doubted you were anything other than 100%Vale, but so are we who have been protesting for months and in some cases campaigning against the board for years.

With that in mind, please do not confuse my difference of opinion with you to one of dislike. As I have said to you before, I can't dislike someone I don't know. I can disagree with your point of view and give reasons for it and that doesn't mean I am being arrogant and dismissive, it means I simply domn't agree with you. I even offered to meet with you to try and turn your opinion a while back, you declined but have now seen the light.

Hopefully drinking with my daughter today may enlighten you a bit more :yes:

Archived