Fuuuuuuuuuuuming

WV

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am far from a wind up merchant. Can a person not change their mind whenever they like? I already said I won't be attending the march but I will show my face at the protest, for two reasons really. 1; I want to see what actually goes on there, and 2; because the board need to go now.

One thing I am is a 100% true vale fan, one thing I am not is a wind up merchant.

Can I just add WV, I have never doubted you were anything other than 100%Vale, but so are we who have been protesting for months and in some cases campaigning against the board for years.

With that in mind, please do not confuse my difference of opinion with you to one of dislike. As I have said to you before, I can't dislike someone I don't know. I can disagree with your point of view and give reasons for it and that doesn't mean I am being arrogant and dismissive, it means I simply domn't agree with you. I even offered to meet with you to try and turn your opinion a while back, you declined but have now seen the light.

Hopefully drinking with my daughter today may enlighten you a bit more :yes:

Archived