onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

season tickets 13/14

steve boomer

Advert

Personally I doubt we will sell 7000, I think there should be some sort of sliding scale target set....ie £x for a season ticket if 6500 pledge, £y if 6000, £z if 5500 etc.

The £20.00 off offer is a good start but I think Paul and Norman will have other offers up their sleeve - 10-game season tickets etc.

Im sure you also doubted we would get 10k against Burton, Fred.

Im sure you doubt we will sell out against Northampton.

In my opinion we will sell between 7000 and 8000 STs. Why? Because the buzz is back for one. I would not be surprised to see us challenging towards the top end of league 1 if we go up and more importantly Paul and Norman know their customer now. They are very very clever businessmen. They get you, theyve got you. Im sure the pricing will suit an array of people and lets face it Fred, if we can shift 6500 STs under Bratt and co, on blind faith only, having dropped a division, i am convinced we can beat that under Paul and Norman.

The future is about to get very exciting for our football club.

Im sure you also doubted we would get 10k against Burton, Fred.

Im sure you doubt we will sell out against Northampton.

In my opinion we will sell between 7000 and 8000 STs. Why? Because the buzz is back for one. I would not be surprised to see us challenging towards the top end of league 1 if we go up and more importantly Paul and Norman know their customer now. They are very very clever businessmen. They get you, theyve got you. Im sure the pricing will suit an array of people and lets face it Fred, if we can shift 6500 STs under Bratt and co, on blind faith only, having dropped a division, i am convinced we can beat that under Paul and Norman.

The future is about to get very exciting for our football club.

i think this could be the start of our club getting bigger. championship here we come, then who knows

With some kind of scheme a la V2001's 5000 pledge, I'm sure it could be 7k+.

The success of that scheme wasn't just about a cheap ST, but about getting sucked in by the buzz of it all - bit like the sale of tickets vs Northampton at the moment.

I'd hope for some kind of direct debit scheme too, then I'd pay more for a ST - ie £30 a month for 12 months doesn't seem steep, but that equates to a £360 Season Ticket - a win-win: affordable for us fans and bigger income for Vale.

25 quid a month. Direct debit over 12 months. 300 quid. Job done. Everyones a winner.

Doesnt that defeat the object (for the club) of selling STs ? The object is to get cash in up front. Paying over 12 months means you get the cash in possibly later than pay on the day. And try collecting the cash towards the end of the season if the club are not doing well and/or personal circumstances change. Nice idea but wont work. The discount would have to be substantially less than for those who pay up front.

Try wonga or pounds to pocket or set your own finance company up.:D

Doesnt that defeat the object (for the club) of selling STs ? The object is to get cash in up front. Paying over 12 months means you get the cash in possibly later than pay on the day. And try collecting the cash towards the end of the season if the club are not doing well and/or personal circumstances change. Nice idea but wont work. The discount would have to be substantially less than for those who pay up front.

Try wonga or pounds to pocket or set your own finance company up.:D

£99 up front and 8 monthly direct debits of £25?

Be paid off for Christmas.

I think Paul and Norman will have other offers up their sleeve - 10-game season tickets etc.

I believe it was mentioned in the interview with Paul Wildes on Radio Stoke. The club are going to set up carnets of tickets so if you don't go to enough games to justify getting a season ticket, you can buy several tickets in advance.

Here is a link to the OVF article:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/content/wildes-plans-relay-pitch-complete-lorne-st/

And here is the relevant bit from that article:

---

On ticketing:

A family season ticket will be available

The Vale will be the only club in the Football League to offer free entry for under-12s

Fans who cannot attend all games can buy batches of tickets in advance

An online ticket website will be launching

The focus is on encouraging families and children to come

---

Woooaa, slow down a bit peeps! Yes we are all getting carried away on Wildes/Smurf roller coaster and it's truly fantastic....BUT first of all let's secure promotion and I am convinced it'll happen now on Saturday as I am down on my drinking drastically this last 24 hours (allowing my nerves to recover a little!) due to the fabulous response from old and young alike wanting to see the Mighty Vale. I am tingling with excitement, just can't get enough Vale. Once we have got promotion in the bag then we can carry our dreams forward by purchasing said season tickets. I think there will be a mix of ways to pay for them, allowing those that can pay instantly a bigger discount and then phasing in block tickets and pay over a period of time tickets, to suit those less well off and unable to commit to full payment. New owners , having proved time and time again they know what they are doing in purchasing a sleeping giant, will announce their carefully considered ideas soon and I for one expect them to please everyone who wants to support this great Club.

Archived