onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Proper seats on Saturday

Jacko51

Advert

Stoke games are ALL ticket.this game is not an all ticket game.I will be seating where I like,as long as its not in season tickets seat.Though where I sit we stand up most match anyway.

And what if someone wants to sit in that seat because that's the numbered seat on his/ her ticket?

It'll never happen. Can you imagine if some old dear had a ticket for the middle of the singers in the paddock??

As someone else has said if ST holders are bringing friends you're not going let them sit on their own

And what if someone wants to sit in that seat because that's the numbered seat on his/ her ticket?

I know what your saying but it'll be more trouble than its worth..just get the ground early enough and sit/stand where you want and just enjoy the day.

always something to whinge about, if you are all that bothered just get to the ground on time and get a seat you want, your numbered one or not, it has been confirmed by the ticket office as un reserved tickets so that's it, no need to ask questions. If someone other than a season ticket holder comes and asks me to move from the seat I have sat in for nearly every home game this season they shall "politely" be told to use another seat. As was the lady that told me to sit down against burton when everyone else in front of me was stood up, she has not been there for the rest of the season and I could not see when I sat down, I explained this so she moved. its not rocket science. As for those in the aisles then they chose to be there as it was in with the singers not all the way down the other end.

Think of how we would segregate the fans on entry! It would be a potential nightmare! The only way it could be done, would enter through Paddock, and then into the Hamil End via the cinder track.

it happens a lot at away grounds, and could free up 2000 extra seats. The track is more then big enough to put temporary barries around from the paddock to the hamil

it has been confirmed by the ticket office as un reserved tickets so that's it, no need to ask questions. .

Some have been told it's unreserved, some have been told that it's allocated seats, and that's why there's confusion.

Clarity from the club is required to make the day as enjoyable as possible for everybody and to stop the potential for confrontation.

So, some guy goes and sits in his correct seat, with his son that has no allocated seat on his juvenile ticket. Two angry guys have allocated seats either side of bloke, one of which is taken by bloke's son.

what does the bloke then do, move on, in the hope that he then doesn't continually get moved on because of choosing other allocated seats/

What an utter nonsense. This cannot be enforced. Sit anywhere, because it'll cause chaos if enforced.

How in gods name is allocated seating going to work NO CHANCE !

You won't change railway paddock culture this late in the day because people want to sit with their own peers. I.E singers with singers ,young lads with young lads who like to stand and sing all match.

To try to split people up is impossible.

Imagine trying to reorganise just a small percentage of people in the railway say 500 supporters 10 minutes before kick off.You would have serious trouble on your hands !!!

You won't change railway paddock culture this late in the day because people want to sit with their own peers. I.E singers with singers ,young lads with young lads who like to stand and sing all match.

Imagine trying to reorganise just a small percentage of people in the railway say 500 supporters.You would have serious trouble on your hands !!!

Are there no numbers on the seats in the Paddock? People know where they normally go.Is it too difficult to ask for a ticket in that area?e.g." Can I have a ticket for Row B seat 25 or somewhere very close to that in the Railway Paddock".****ocks to this ,sit where you like but not in my seat.:laugh:

Imagine trying to reorganise just a small percentage of people in the railway say 500 supporters.You would have serious trouble on your hands !!!

Are there no numbers on the seats in the Paddock? People know where they normally go.Is it too difficult to ask for a ticket in that area?e.g." Can I have a ticket for Row B seat 25 or somewhere very close to that in the Railway Paddock".****ocks to this ,sit where you like but not in my seat.:laugh:

And to be fair I personally would move for someone but that's me I can't see everyone taking my polite attitude

Archived