onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Proper seats on Saturday

Jacko51

It's very important that the club makes it clear, both in the press and on the website, that folk must sit in their numbered seat on Saturday. Mixed messages were given out about this at the Burton game and there was chaos in the Railway Stand as a result.

This is not a game where folk can turn up at 2.50 and sit where they like!!!

Advert

I'll sit where I want, I'll sit where I waaant,

For instance, my ST is in the paddock, my friends have all bought tickets for the Railway Stand so I will be in there with them. I have not used my paddock seat all season and don't intend to Saturday.

I'll sit where I want, I'll sit where I waaant,

The stewards need to do the job on Saturday. No point telling people on here to sit in their allocated seat. For instance, my ST is in the paddock, my friends have all bought tickets for the Railway Stand so I will be in there with them. I have not used my paddock seat once all season and don't intend to Saturday.

:razz:

Sorry Jean, but it won't happen. If Chesterfield and Rochdale can't organise 2-3000 people to sit in their seast, what hope have we got with in excess of 6000 in one stand of sitting where their ticket says. As someone says, the singers stand together and for me, why would we want to change that for such a huge game??? Get there early enough and choose a seat within possibility.

It wont happen, so dont try to make it happen. You'll make it 10 times worse having stewards 'managing' this

I've bought a ticket for my brother and I have a season ticket, im not going to make him sit on his own

I always thought there was a seat number on your season ticket/s.I suppose it really was too much trouble to ask for a ticket that was close to you.:rolleyes:

It's very important that the club makes it clear, both in the press and on the website, that folk must sit in their numbered seat on Saturday. Mixed messages were given out about this at the Burton game and there was chaos in the Railway Stand as a result.

This is not a game where folk can turn up at 2.50 and sit where they like!!!

I'm in total agreement, as there is potential here for chaos. What won't help the situation is the juvenile tickets not having seat numbers on them.

Come on Vale make a joint statement about seat-numbers and keeping off the pitch. Lets all enjoy the occassion without any conflict.

I asked if it was sit anywhere and I was told it is allocated seating. At that point I asked to choose my seats.

I will turn up with plenty of time to ensure I sit where my tickets say, only because I can not be bothered sitting somewhere, to be asked to moved, to sit somewhere and be asked to move again.

The club should make an announcement ASAP regarding this, if it is all ticket then stewards should be allocated to the gates to point people in the correct direction, as they do when we play away.

Ticket office told me to get there early as seating is only reserved fo ST holders. Why can't the club use half the hamil end if needed?

Think of how we would segregate the fans on entry! It would be a potential nightmare! The only way it could be done, would enter through Paddock, and then into the Hamil End via the cinder track.

Archived