onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Season, season ticket deals etc

cheeky

I know Smurf and Wildes aren't announcing ST deals until they know which league we are in next season, but they will obviously be keen to "build a buzz" a la the "target 5,000" campaign. It has been mentioned we may need more than that to strongly challenge in League 1, and they will obviously have ideas on how to achieve this. However, following Burton and a potential record breaking crowd against Northampton, there is a lot of good will about and potentially the chance to pull back some of those fans who've stayed away for one reason of another.

So.....I've had an idea. We saw the reaction the old players and Rudgie in particular received at half time during the Burton match. Now, Rudgie is leaving Stoke at the end of the season. Imagine, if Wildes/Smurf could entice Rudgie to come back in some sort of honorary and/or scouting capacity, couple with this with a season ticket campaign with the tag line "Rudgies coming back, are you......?" And I think we could beat the 5000+ season tickets we sold for the 2008/09 season.

Just an idea like.....

Advert

I know Smurf and Wildes aren't announcing ST deals until they know which league we are in next season, but they will obviously be keen to "build a buzz" a la the "target 5,000" campaign. It has been mentioned we may need more than that to strongly challenge in League 1, and they will obviously have ideas on how to achieve this. However, following Burton and a potential record breaking crowd against Northampton, there is a lot of good will about and potentially the chance to pull back some of those fans who've stayed away for one reason of another.

..I've had an idea. We saw the reaction the old players and Rudgie in particular received at half time during the Burton match. Now, Rudgie is leaving Stoke at the end of the season. Imagine, if Wildes/Smurf could entice Rudgie to come back in some sort of honorary and/or scouting capacity, couple with this with a season ticket campaign with the tag line "Rudgies coming back, are you......?" And I think we could beat the 5000+ season tickets we sold for the 2008/09 season.

Just an idea like.....

steady on cheeky,you know that sensible posts aren't allowed on this forum, a very good idea though, why didn't i think of that.;)

So.....I've had an idea. We saw the reaction the old players and Rudgie in particular received at half time during the Burton match. Now, Rudgie is leaving Stoke at the end of the season. Imagine, if Wildes/Smurf could entice Rudgie to come back in some sort of honorary and/or scouting capacity, couple with this with a season ticket campaign with the tag line "Rudgies coming back, are you......?" And I think we could beat the 5000+ season tickets we sold for the 2008/09 season.

Just an idea like.....

Brilliant, I wanted him back as soon as it was announced!

Cue some dumbnut who states he wasn't loyal and joined the enemy!

In Paul Wldes interview on the BBC website he states that the biggest moment of the night was when Rudgie was introduced.

I thnk Paul understands what John means to Port Vale supporters and im convinced he will do everything in his power to get him on board next season.

Even if its on a part time basis.

just a thought, what about giving out a voucher on Saturday for a cheap season ticket for next season for around 150 quid? Thoughts?

Financial suicide mate.

People WILL pay roughly 100 quid more. Especially with the ambition being shown.

I think 250 quid in a league above, with the option to pay monthly would be a cracking offer.

Archived