onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke in meltdown?...........

sheffield61

Advert

Unfortunately ST is right we do have our own problems and the bigger the gate the more morons who will attach bthemselves to the club when in fact they are basically hooligans looking for a fight.

I hope that all true Vale fans will point them out to the police should something kick off at the Vale.

The great shame in the photo of the 'airplaner' is that the young kids in front are brought up to think its funny to celebrate people being killed in an air crash.

Rightly or wrongly there is a reason for the Munich stuff today but your minds will be made up so i cant be arsed giving it.

It was bang out of order though

so those guys with the sign knew that manchester united fans wouldn't know what the 1 minutes applause was for?

Football fans eh? remember the outrage on the oatcake and those stokies who came on here when Gannon was appointed,and to a lesser extent Hughes signed.

Munich references re. Manchester United are disgraceful and those with that flag openly celebrating the deaths of young footballers is below contempt.

Football fans eh? remember the outrage on the oatcake and those stokies who came on here when Gannon was appointed,and to a lesser extent Hughes signed.

Munich references re. Manchester United are disgraceful and those with that flag openly celebrating the deaths of young footballers is below contempt.

No in stoke fans eyes everything they do is justified and when vale do anything whether it be appointing gannon or signing hughes how dare we. They are the biggest nobs in the football league without question, and the premiership will be glad to see the back of them. What makes me laugh most is the age of the people involved.

Rightly or wrongly there is a reason for the Munich stuff today but your minds will be made up so i cant be arsed giving it.

So there's a reason for it and it's bang out of order. Make up your mind. Which is it?

To all those scumbag low life sub human pieces of filth that think that holding that disgusting banner up & seem proud to do it..I say this ...

If they think that makes them look clever & funny ....lets see them do it at old Trafford on match day & lets see how proud clever & funny they look then, !!!!!

It seems your fans are always justified no matter what. Always see your fans on the moral high ground while acting like scum themselves, what makes me laugh most is most of the trouble makers who are stoke look 50 plus, the same bunch throwing the tantrums in the 90s. Oh this thread makes me laugh too http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/212282/millwall-fans alot of what your fans mention is just stuff your lot do yourselves.

"There is a reason for the Munich stuff"

No reason is ever good enough Werrington you ****. It's totally unacceptable.

He is on the brigade of stoke fans who see vale as 'scum', because we seemingly boasted and celebrated our better era during the 90s. Apparently we have deserved all the hate and venom off their lot of fans over the years especially in them days, because, we celebrated and rejoiced at doing well in the leagues and cups during them days. How dare we. Remember if we go up no celebrating or anything especially if they go down. We will have to be quietly pleased and then offer our condolencies to our lords and masters down the A500 oh wait **** off.

Archived