onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adam Yates

cheeky

IMO the arrival of Duffy has helped Yates because I always felt he was not pushed for his shirt last season & he may have rested on his laurels without knowing it. He lost his place and as previously stated looked as though he could have been on his way out of the club. But give him respect, he has battled for his place, come back playing out of position and did well before reverting to RB. He looks sharper, fitter, quicker and without a doubt loving the challenge.

Well done to the lad.

I remember Adam's saying earlier in the season that when benched, Yates is one of those players who stays behind after training to get a bit of extra work done. Credit to professional football. Ask for a contract renewal now lad.

Advert

Agreed has been excellent the last 5 or 6 games. I was one of his fiercest critics and his crossing and distribution wound me up no end. You can tell he's worked on it though, was really good yesterday. The ball for Popey to score and he put an excellent ball over 2nd half which I think Hughes should have done better with.

Top mark to Yates, again I'm glad to be eating some humble pie just like with Pope's efforts this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Reporting Posts and other information

Rules - This forum is moderated but the admin team don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking and alert us by reporting content. Logged in users can hover over the post and click the orange button. Guests can contact us here. If you don't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Click this link, type in their username and click save. Please check with the admin team if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first.

Use - This forum may not be suitable for all as it may contain words or phrases not considered appropriate for some. You are personally responsible and potentially liable for the contents of your posting and could face legal action should it contain content of a defamatory or other illegal nature. Every message posted leaves a traceable IP number. Please do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: phone number, address or email address). This forum is not in any way affiliated with Port Vale FC. OVF reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread for any reason. If you spot an offensive post please report it to the admin team (instructions are above).

Adverts - This site occasionally a) has adverts and sponsored features about gambling b) accepts sponsored posts from third parties. If you require help and advice on gambling read these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk
  • Friends of OVF